Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Some people don't know how, or just don't apologize!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
if they make up excuses then they KNOW they have done something wrong...so don't lose hope for them bc you now know they have a conscious.

then if they say they are sorry off the cusp too quickly, those are just words backed by nothing and that person needs to prove themselves worthy of you to be let back in....

FLOWERS ARE A NICE START WHEN YOU'VE F'ED UP!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
I think it's a matter of whether you really believe or can admit to youself that you are wrong.

People who make excuses don't really believe they are wrong because they are justifying their actions. If you believe that you are really wrong, any normal person would admit it and apologize.

I've been known to do both depending on the situation. Something like "Yes, I was wrong about this but I had every reason to do that and I still stand by it."

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Bikini Girl,
Who ever it is that owes you an appology(dont know who....) should appoligize if they did something to hurt or offend you. Mabye this person did not know that they offended or hurt you? It could be that they are just defensive . Not sure, or mabye because they are sick and need help themselves, who knows...
I know some good therapists.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Mar 10 2004, 08:37 AM)I know some good therapists.
Are you recommending that BikiniGirl get therapy until she gets her apology? I don't think she's awating for an apology that much

·
Registered
91 Posts
But ofcorse they should!!!

if it's your lovely Husband... he should do more than apologize. If its not your husband... the only thing I can say is some people just weren't brought up with as good of manners as we have. It's not your fault their RUDE!!!
Smile I still Love you!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Mar 10 2004, 08:42 AM)QUOTE(fit chick @ Mar 10 2004, 08:37 AM) I know some good therapists.
Are you recommending that BikiniGirl get therapy until she gets her apology? I don't think she's awating for an apology that much

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Absolutely apologize. It is a sign of a strong person. People who think things can be blown off and people will forget live in la la land...people never forget without the apology.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I think somebody on this board owes somebody an apology!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
nicole,
you have been told before if you have a problem with someone on this board, take it up in a PM. which you did. so then now you start this thread on purpose to cause more trouble.

you now have your answer as to why some people don't deserve apologies.

this thread will be closed. if you have a problem with it, feel free to contact myself at 586-415-2500 or any of the moderators.

ck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.