Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
my nephew really enjoys cheerio's

lol
just teasin ya...... go to gordons and check out there frozen appetizers, pretty cheap

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I went to a party a few weeks ago where they wraped stove top stuffing in turkey lunch meat, cut them into pices 1" - 1 1/2 " long and held them together with tooth picks.
They were great!

They shouldn't be too hard to make.

I as thinking about making the tonight but I am smoking a turkey instead.

NoCode

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 31 2003, 10:25 AM)I like the ham, philly cheese & onion rolled up thingies

yeah ! them are awesome

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 31 2003, 10:25 AM)I like the ham, philly cheese & onion rolled up thingies

I got stuck making those bastards once, what a pain!!! Out for the day, Happy New Year and be safe tonight!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Dana @ Dec 31 2003, 10:41 AM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 31 2003, 10:25 AM) I like the ham, philly cheese & onion rolled up thingies

I got stuck making those bastards once, what a pain!!! Out for the day, Happy New Year and be safe tonight!
Sam's club has them in the frozen food section, put on platter, defrost a bit, serve. One of my friends had them at a party and I thought they made them fresh!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Tiny smokey links wrapped in Cresent roll dough...with or without chesse....

Quick.... Easy.....Cheap....And fun if you have kids....

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I am making home made egg rolls for a party this evening.. they are pretty easy, but quite time consuming!! If you want the recipe i will share... they are fabulous!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
meiers has, for $9.99, a box of nancy's pinwheels. three flavors, 56 pieces. they come frozen, but you leave them at room temp for 30 min and BAM! you have a plate ready of turkey/pesto pinwheel, genoa salami/provelone pinwheel and tomato/basil pinwheel... droooool!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 31 2003, 01:04 PM)meiers has, for $9.99, a box of nancy's pinwheels. three flavors, 56 pieces. they come frozen, but you leave them at room temp for 30 min and BAM! you have a plate ready of turkey/pesto pinwheel, genoa salami/provelone pinwheel and tomato/basil pinwheel... droooool!!
good idea! i'm craving them now!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Dec 31 2003, 01:09 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 31 2003, 01:04 PM) meiers has, for $9.99, a box of nancy's pinwheels. three flavors, 56 pieces. they come frozen, but you leave them at room temp for 30 min and BAM! you have a plate ready of turkey/pesto pinwheel, genoa salami/provelone pinwheel and tomato/basil pinwheel... droooool!!
good idea! i'm craving them now!
Sams Club usually had those , too. 60 for 9.99. We always have those in the freezer.
As for the ham/cream cheese/onion things. Asparagus works well in place of the onion, plus you don't end up with onion breathe!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! BORING I am! I went to Gordon's and bought meatballs and swedish sauce!!! Always good!

I never knew you could buy the ham rolls already made, I'll have to get those!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Dec 31 2003, 01:15 PM)As for the ham/cream cheese/onion things. Asparagus works well in place of the onion, plus you don't end up with onion breathe!

Baby pickles are good too. Make half and half.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts