Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the apple iPod for mothers day. 20 gb. it's pretty neat. holds lots of songs. wondering who else has one? I'm noticing its VERY hard to manuveur from one menu to the next with the lousy buttons they have on this thing.

Is it only me? or do these buttons suck? <_<

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ May 11 2004, 12:29 PM)Okay, what is an apple I-Pod???
Apple I-Pod url for the old and outdated, PF!

Just teasin'! You know we love ya! I just felt evil

MJ, there was a thread on this a while back. Do a search. Pauligan was looking to buy one, but she got a motorcycle instead

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have one, and they're the best MP3 player out there. I've tried a couple and have liked iPod, the best.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(miaphoto @ May 11 2004, 03:04 PM)I have one, and they're the best MP3 player out there. I've tried a couple and have liked iPod, the best.
I just got mine sunday. still foolin around with it. Thinking it may be to bulky for the gym?
what kind of headphones do you have? i NEED to get new ones. these little buds don't stay in my ears...

The iPod was a great gift though

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ May 11 2004, 02:01 PM)Threecrabs, I guess that I can't play my old 33 1/3 rpm's on it then????
Ssssshhhhhhhhh......be vewwwy quiet......

I still have mine, too!!!

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I have never used an iPod myself, but the controls and the interface are usually said to be the best out of all the hard drive MP3 players.

I have a Rio Karma and am very happy with it though. Especially for features for the $$.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I like the buds, finally got used to them after a while. I never found it to be bulky, and I have an older one that is bigger and bulkier than the newer ones. THey have others at www.ipod.com. As for the gym accessories, try this web link:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebO...rnMore=M9445G/A

1 - 11 of 11 Posts