Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's THAT TIME again!! I LIVE for apples! Cider, Donuts, Pies, Dumplings, etc . . .

MMMMmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm!!

Let's get the kids together & GO!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
NOW THAT WOULD BE AN OUTTING I COULD ATTEND!!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO GET TOGETHER AND MEET SOME OF YOU WNODERFUL PEOPLE. LET`S MAKE THIS AN EVENT.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Oct 2 2003, 09:08 AM)It's THAT TIME again!! I LIVE for apples! Cider, Donuts, Pies, Dumplings, etc . . .

I remember we did this with you last year... - but we did not go out and pick our apples.. the bees were too bad and Robyn and I could not handle it.
But wed still had a blast non the less.
Hee! Hee! Remember the pie that she made on Huron Pointe???

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
That's the same day the Gasiorowski's are going! Did you plan it that way or is it a surprise?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Oct 2 2003, 09:08 AM)It's THAT TIME again!! I LIVE for apples! Cider, Donuts, Pies, Dumplings, etc . . .

Last year was blast! As far as the kids....I think we left ours there last year...haven't seem them since. Wait...what am I saying? We don't have any kids.

If the weather is good...we might be there. Are you going to the same place as last year?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
OK I`M IN WHERE TO MEET THOUGH? THIS WILL BE MY FIRST MEETING. I WILL NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO MEET.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Oct 2 2003, 01:40 PM)That's the same day the Gasiorowski's are going! Did you plan it that way or is it a surprise?
It DID bring the thought to mind, but honestly it's the only free day we've got w/the kids in weeks!!

I'd say NOON on the picnic tables by the BBQ area.

Here's the link for directions: Blakes Orchard & Cider Mill

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Isn't that the same day as the Cedar Point trip???

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Oct 2 2003, 04:42 PM)Isn't that the same day as the Cedar Point trip???
Yep! AND CK's Oktoberfest at Jack's.

The kids & I will not be attending either one, but I know a few people are coming apple picking first, then going to CK's event.

The weather is sounding perfect!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
how awesome would that be? apples, cider, then oktoberfest zaniness! wow! i wish i could do both, but i gotta be on hand at jack's by 3 in leiderhosen to hostess! so i'm
yet

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It looks like it's going to be a perfect fall day. Cool & overcast = NO BEES!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Last night we had a few beers & watched the game w/Sunbums, AFIREMAN and a bunch of others. AFIREMAN is having a pancake breakfast at his firehouse Sunday morning, so we all decided to join him before heading out to Blakes!

I also just got a FALL COLORS TOUR map, so I think we're going to take the LONG WAY out to Blakes.

SE Michigan Color Tour

Mrs. Sunbum, Robyn & Puppetshow also decided to have a BAKING DAY to cook up the apples. Date yet to be determined.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTEINSTIGATOR Posted on Oct 2 2003, 04:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (Gus @ Oct 2 2003, 03:45 PM)
which blakes??

Blake's Orchard and Cidermill

Um, yeah . . . that one

This one

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
just got back from the pancake breakfast.... mmmm!
and what a beautiful day!!
i'm jealous i can't go to the orchard!

have fun and hope to see some peeps later!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
What a great day!!!!

I've got TONS of pics...Thanks to junior Instigator Julie
...I'll try to get some posted tonight.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts