Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a couple pictures you can find a lot more here.

We were on land, on the roof and in a dinghy.

The panorama below was a quick stitch together. Had I know I would have access to the roof at MacRay's I would have brought the proper equipment. That photo was early in the day before everyone showed up.

Matt

Water Sky Cloud Building Flag of the united states

Attachments

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 27 2009, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So that was YOU in the dinghy with the video camera...we thought you were some weird stalker guy
Secret Agent waved at ya though. Sorry to hear you dropped your camera in the water

I get asked to do this sort of stuff all the time. Sometimes I do feel like some weird stalker guy.

I am also not as flexible as I used to be riding around in that little dinghy. I ended up in the water as it started to pour.

The camera will sit in kitty litter or a bag with silica gel for a week and should be fine. (free tip for rescuing wet electronics)

Matt

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(sunsation98 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>did anyone notice the ghost boats in the very first picture??? Its pretty cool!

That's because I did the panorama with hand held shots. I used software to stitch them together. I will go through and clean that up by hand when I get some time. The actual photo is about 40k pixels wide.

A little something called parallax does you in without a panorama head on a tripod.(there's your photo lesson for the day)

Matt

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.