Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do men think before they speak?

I have been around (sober) guys who have mede some insulting, degrading and ot mean comments and not have a clue as to what they did wrong.

I would like to hear it first hand WHY?

Do you ever say things and not know what you said???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Trust me Kat the male gender is not alone in this situation. I have met alot of women in the past few years that do the same. I will admit however they at least realize it, typically after the fact, but they do!!!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
This phenomenon isn't limited to guys....it's the human race in general.

I am NINJA....the more I hang around humans, the more I love my dog!!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 10 2004, 07:11 PM)Do you ever say things and not know what you said???
yes, I hope that I didn't offend you in some way that I am unaware of.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Jun 10 2004, 08:24 PM)This phenomenon isn't limited to guys....it's the human race in general.

I am NINJA....the more I hang around humans, the more I love my dog!!!

yes, I love my cat and dog. They don't talk and when they do I can't understand them anyway. And if they become obnoxious I tell them to settle down and they listen.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jun 10 2004, 08:46 PM)QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 10 2004, 07:11 PM)

Do you ever say things and not know what you said???
yes, I hope that I didn't offend you in some way that I am unaware of.
Hazy your a sweetheart and you never said anying wrong. It's the other sweetheart.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 10 2004, 07:11 PM)Do men think before they speak?
no, and (some)they believe they are always right. however that is not the case.

but we love them anyways.
even when they think it's ok to read your diary. mfers. lol!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 10 2004, 11:08 PM)QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 10 2004, 07:11 PM) Do men think before they speak?
no, and (some)they believe they are always right. however that is not the case.

but we love them anyways.
even when they think it's ok to read your diary. mfers. lol!

We're not always right, CK. We're just never wrong!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
It all depends upon how pissed you've made them beforehand.................. what the hell kind of sexist question is that? Intelligent men do.............and not so intelligent men do too, just not as often. <_< <_<

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Ones actions speak louder than words, remember that.......It's nice to forgive and forget and remember all of the nice things one does for you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 11 2004, 07:08 AM)Ones actions speak louder than words, remember that.......It's nice to forgive and forget and remember all of the nice things one does for you.
NICELY PUT !!!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
People are too hyper-sensitive these days. It's like they're LOOKING for something to be mad about. <_<

People are expected to know what offends everyone?!? That is rediculous..........

Gotta be PC all the time? Argh! Can't have a "dumb moment" every once in a while? F_ that!

Loosen up everyone...........they're just words for christ-sakes!

I'm sure sombody on the board is offended by MY statement, but I'm not going to loose any sleep over it!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
ALL right that did it now iam upset!!

If you stayed mad and took offence to everything a person said or that you didnt like or disagreed with .you wouldnt have any friends at all.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Didn't "someone" post some stuff they didn't think about first, just last week, and had to come back in the boathouse and appologise (sp-ck) for it.
I say forgive and/or forget.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I think the real question is, do women ever think before they misinterpret what us guys say?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 11 2004, 08:58 AM)I think the real question is, do women ever think before they misinterpret what us guys say?

and we can put the toilet seat down, too, right?

yeah... life's too short to worry about unimportant crap. unless it was an intential rudeness towrads you, i'd blow it off and remember you're the better person.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
The picture.......Thursday night
Kat's 5 girl friends drinking at Wild Woodys...classic bitch fest.....mostly about the nights final exams, school and men.
Kat is just getting over a 10 day flu, back hurts & more...

20 min. I kept my mouth shut acept to shove food in, untill asked a guestion. I may have made a comment or two in the defense of men to one of her friends. About going Dutch, sex, money....
who knows what I could have said......

I remember......(about going Dutch)" I never ask for anything, and pay for everything and that is the way it should be. She (Kat) has treated often, and when I "cash poor", she had always has some moo~la.

I do remeber saying something like "I'm happy that she can skip work, go vacation and still pay her bills"

I felt uncomfortable with 5 girls and just me...I knew it.......
They were out to get me~

I arainged a ride home for my girl from a (non-drinking)friend in 1 1/2 hours and OK'd it and then went home. At 11:30 she calls and says "I want to stay for another few hours, will you pick me up? I was in bed but said "sure"

She slept till noon,
I left work at two the next day to give here a ride back to her car. Worked till 7:00 pm said I was going to watch the game at a friends house~
Got the message~
Opps
I did something wrong

Left asap.......to go shopping....to the Pet store & Kroger
I hate shopping.......

WTF did I do???? Hazy shoud know he was there????
Hazy what did I do?
Do you remember?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts