Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to get the guys together again for some shooting and some good food. Who is in ? I can bring my seasoning and some venison not sure what i have left but we can all pitch in like last time. Just need a place to do it ? HUMMM

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 26 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(flippin_stick @ Jul 26 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What kevin say ?

Someone shot the shed

Well at least they are good enough to shoot the broadside of a barn

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Hey quit talking about when I'm not here. I'm even happier I didn't pierce the ATV tire. The shed looked like it needed some airation. Besides, we came away with 2 good memories from that one. Arrows sticking out of the shed, and the infamaous midget hooker. I smile when ever I think of that night.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Oh yeah, you all forgot the bank shot I made off the side of the garage. And it did stick in the target too. It was my Annie Oakley shot.

·
Registered
940 Posts
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 26 2009, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey quit talking about when I'm not here. I'm even happier I didn't pierce the ATV tire. The shed looked like it needed some airation. Besides, we came away with 2 good memories from that one. Arrows sticking out of the shed, and the infamaous midget hooker. I smile when ever I think of that night.

i will never forget that one. i still get a big ol grin when i think about it.

when we do it agian i think the midget story needs to be told agian!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(putzy @ Jul 26 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 26 2009, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey quit talking about when I'm not here. I'm even happier I didn't pierce the ATV tire. The shed looked like it needed some airation. Besides, we came away with 2 good memories from that one. Arrows sticking out of the shed, and the infamaous midget hooker. I smile when ever I think of that night.

i will never forget that one. i still get a big ol grin when i think about it.

when we do it agian i think the midget story needs to be told agian!

But only by it's original story teller.

·
3,236 Posts
Myself and Top Gun are memebers of gilberts shooting club out by 26 and north avenue. Their is an indoor archery range with multiple 3d targets we could use and their is also a trap range we could open up for some 12 gauge action. In addition their is also 83 acres of mixed field and woods if you prefer to set up some targets outside. Did I mention the self serve cash bar that has PBR in the bottle for $1.75? Sure they have all of the other domestics for the same price but when was the last time you had a cold bottle of PBR? I have a key and we could head out their one day after work and I would be happy to open it up for a few hours. Their would be a small fee for using the 3d range but it is nominal and if we brought our own targets and shot outside that would be free. Their is also a commercial kitchen if we wanted to make some food up. I just got my Kansas bow kill tag in the mail yesterday for my 10 day adventure in November so I need to start shooting, lets do this. Any takers?

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 26 2009, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 26 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I missed the midget hooker.

Let's all get on Chivo to come the BBQ, and have us all gather around this time.

It is just to damn funny.

Sounds like Chivo could use a boost. When I'm better cary we'll share some homebrews!!!!

1 - 20 of 184 Posts