Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Missed the Mac&Rays run on the 16th. Really wanted to do it, but was out of town. I liked the price tag on that one: $100 a person.

Anyone know of any more out there before the season is over?!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I guess there's just the one your going to put on to raise money for SOSCL........(I heard a rumour that someone made quite a few thousand putting one on)

·
Registered
387 Posts
I believe August 16th is the Coastal Marine Poker Run out of Port Clinton Ohio. Entry is about $400 and is a nice middle of the road poker run. There will still be a few big boys to watch fly by, but most boats will be travelling 55 - 70 mph. Let me know if you want the details, I've got a flyer sitting on my desk at home.

-B

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Bayley. But, I wanna do the Fun Run on the 16th. I look forward to the Mac & Rays Poker Run next year. Since I have never done one before.

Rerun, Great idea. But, I would'nt know where to start?! I would really like to do one or talk to an organizer of one to find out the legallities and how to's.
But, definatly have to put one on soon, if not, next year.

·
Registered
991 Posts
William, there is one more Wednesday Poker run in August. Lenny is suppose to let me know when it is and then I will pass the word along. They have 3 of those poker runs scheduled this year and and hear there are 4 for 2004.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kick a$$. That would be great. I really want to expieriance one so I know what I am doing for the one I want to put on for SOSCL next year.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
heard jacks had one today, monday, aug 3rd, ask ck

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 4 2003, 04:48 PM)heard jacks had one today, monday, aug 3rd, ask ck
Yep. yesterday Mon. Aug. 4th.
I was on that Poker Run
* it was low key for cruisers/any type boat. no entry fee, $5 a hand. i played four hands, didn't win anything though.

Started at Jacks @ Noon, then to PMYC (Poor Man's Yacht Club), then Decker's and last Brown's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts