Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
be nice now!

I go through phases where I'll have stuff to eat in the morning... yogurt, english muffin...

or like today I stopped at the village bakery and bought donuts for our group and snarfed mine up in about 65.2 seconds! yum...

but for the most part for the last few weeks I've been sticking to just my morning coffee.

do you make eating a normal part of your morning? If so what's your favorite thing?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I am usually not a morning eater, I find if I eat breakfast, I eat more throughout the rest of the day.

Ocassionally, I will have a banana for breakfast, only when they are still green though. I would have to say that is my favorite morning "snack"

Everyone once in a while I get a huge craving for a nice big breakfast, and Jeff and I will go to the Rams Horn or a Restaurant over by us. We usually get the Special, which is everything!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
no, not really. my breakfast usually consists of a diet coke and a women's-one-a-day vitamin. if i eat too early it upsets my stomach & makes me sluggish throughout the day.

but i do have to say a nice fat breakfast with all the trimmings is awesome after a night of drinking!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Bill Cosby said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you don't eat, then you'll run out of gas like car would.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I've got the Cosco 60 count eggo's in the freezer and eat 2 almost every morning before work. Nothing to drink but water.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Six days a week, my morning routine is the same:

Wake up, stuff a piece of whole wheat bread with some peanut butter, gulp it down. I get on the bike and ride 15 to 30 miles. Then I get back, slam some yougurt, and hit the shower. (Coffee for the ride to the office)

On Sunday (cheat day) I'm making pancakes, waffles, or we're going out to a big breakfast
It's one of my favorites!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Weekdays normally no, just black coffee. Sometimes a bowl of instant oatmeal at work. Weekday mornings start between 4:30 and 6am. (gotta love flex time) Too early for me to eat.

Weekend mornings for me start between 8am and noon and I normally have a full breakfast but then I don't eat again until dinner.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Always have ate breakfast since I was little, thru college (which was hard waking up after bar nights...get to caffateria...then to class) and is still part of my daily meal today.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
If I eat breakfast it's usually last nights leftovers or a piece of fruit or something fast and easy.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'm more thirsty in the morn than anything else.....a bowl of cheerios with lots of milk or I have a glass of water to go. It's the only time I drink milk.

Couple of times a month (usually more in the Summer) I like a good omelet. Or last weekend I made biscuits and sausage gravy for the boat, yummmy!

·
Registered
233 Posts
A half-decaf grande vanilla latte. I can't too much caffiene. I've been told that I am too high energy as it is but I need something to wake my tired arse up! Don't usually think about food until noon.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Hmmm...english muffins are good!
Those crunchy granola bars are good too. Anything else is not too good on the tummy in the morning....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts