Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out Saturday afternoon and on the way out the dock put a call out as Deuce-Five looking for and LSCN'ers and where the party was.

No response - maybe not close enough for my mini-antenna or maybe no one is near their radio.

Tried again five minutes later - no response.

Five minutes later - Amy, here you give it a try - "Hi this is Fit Chick - looking for Lake St. Clair Network, wheres that party?"

IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

What, Deuce-Five is not sexy enough for a shout out?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Maybe they thought you said "Douche".

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 16 2003, 01:50 PM)What, Deuce-Five is not sexy enough for a shout out?
Maybe you should use that line....... "Hi this is Fit Chick - looking for Lake St. Clair Network, wheres that party?"
haha

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I really have to get to Metro one of these times.

Where does everyone normally dock?

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 16 2003, 01:03 PM)The first person I heard was ------ HAMMER from metro.
I was walking back and forth on the dock when I heard the call. Don't worry, I would have answered you too.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 16 2003, 01:06 PM)Maybe he was thinking it was HAMMER TIME!

I want to edit that.......Maybe he was thinking it was HAM-HER TIME
shut up rerun.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
hmmmmmm. I just don't know what to say about all of this. But I am the only one posting, want to hit all of the reply buttons!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2003, 02:11 PM)I really have to get to Metro one of these times.

in wells

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2003, 02:11 PM)I really have to get to Metro one of these times.

We will be there on Tuesday in the floating docks, which is by the boat launch.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Tuesday night it is at the floating docks. Just so happens that PyrateJim adn FullThrottle and kids will be out and about tuedsay night. What time is everyone getting there?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(PyrateJim @ Jun 17 2003, 12:40 AM)Tuesday night it is at the floating docks. Just so happens that PyrateJim adn FullThrottle and kids will be out and about tuedsay night. What time is everyone getting there?
I will be there after 7, most will be there around that time also.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts