Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday Night: Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. North northwest wind between 9 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday: Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday Night: Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunday: Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.

Thank god we decided to take a half day tomorrow to get out on the boat. Hopefully Saturday will end up dry, even if it is only in the 60's. Any recommendations on where to go if the weather isnt so nice? I am sure I will still be up for some cocktails.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
Don't get excited they said today was going to be a wash out.

I still had to water the grass because it was a great day

this weekend will be awsome

the weather is what you make of it no matter what it is

·
Registered
175 Posts
[quote name='Sargent' date='Jul 15 2009, 09:20 PM' post='892995']
sarge hodack says sunny and beutiful all weekend

[/quo

"Sarge" HodacK??

We're taking advantage of the forecast tomorrow, no itinerary, just wherever we feel like rockin'

·
Registered
139 Posts
SATURDAY: COUNTRY DAY!!!!
Wear your country hat and Western attire to the Bay on Saturday July 18th!

Then follow the party to BROWN'S on Harsen's Island for an ALL-NIGHTER where Dave Wetbar and Lori Evil Shot Girl will be!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Mark352- I drove through a monsoon yesterday in East Pointe up to almost Gratiot, it got so bad I almost pulled over until it let up. It was crazy.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 16 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mark352- I drove through a monsoon yesterday in East Pointe up to almost Gratiot, it got so bad I almost pulled over until it let up. It was crazy.
It was so sudden and fast here, I swear there were a few seconds where it was raining in our front yard, but not the back!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 16 2009, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mark352- I drove through a monsoon yesterday in East Pointe up to almost Gratiot, it got so bad I almost pulled over until it let up. It was crazy.

Yeah we had a nice soaking shower here~no need to water the grass

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Its been AWESOME up north. Been here since July 3, its rained once and was done
by 10am.
Sunny and 75f right now. We are BBQing some ribs and baked taters.

Im not feeling any sympathy for you flatlanders

·
Registered
894 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jul 16 2009, 07:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 16 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mark352- I drove through a monsoon yesterday in East Pointe up to almost Gratiot, it got so bad I almost pulled over until it let up. It was crazy.
It was so sudden and fast here, I swear there were a few seconds where it was raining in our front yard, but not the back!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
QUOTE(pquest29 @ Jul 16 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(dockrocker @ Jul 16 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(zman007 @ Jul 16 2009, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>SATURDAY: COUNTRY DAY!!!!
Wear your country hat and Western attire to the Bay on Saturday July 18th!

Wow, what a concept!!

You should be banned for posting that!

Whatsa matter, you don't like a little COWgirl action?

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Jul 16 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Eew. Seriously, How on earth did you even know where to look to find that.

I agree. Dockrocker, you are teatering on being banned from LSCN

1 - 18 of 18 Posts