Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Thanks to Ashley we got A LOT of work done today she is a GREAT HARD worker. Someone taught her well!
When I hire people I tell them that what they get paid depends on how hard and fast they work. I'd rather have an Ashley then 10 lazy, poky workers.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 26 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks to Ashley we got A LOT of work done today she is a GREAT HARD worker. Someone taught her well!
When I hire people I tell them that what they get paid depends on how hard and fast they work. I'd rather have an Ashley then 10 lazy, poky workers.
What a good kid! Surely she was raised proper.

3crabs calls pokie workers "nut draggers".
I crack up when he says that.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 26 2009, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 26 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks to Ashley we got A LOT of work done today she is a GREAT HARD worker. Someone taught her well!

I can see why

·
Registered
293 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 26 2009, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 26 2009, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 26 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks to Ashley we got A LOT of work done today she is a GREAT HARD worker. Someone taught her well!

I can see why

Now THAT is funny!!!!

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts