Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't believe it was real until I checked it out. And it sure is!!
I can't believe they're actually PROMOTING infidelity with a site... that has over a million clients!! Man, I don't know how many ways someone can make a buck, but this is pretty bad. Hey, open relationships are one thing... but an affair... man that's harsh. Too one sided.

Guys and gals, do yourselves, and at least your significant other (but hey, if an affair is a concept for you why would you consider the other person now right?) a favor... just end it then go f**k around. Someone correct my slang if i'm wrong, but if you're in a commitment and you mess around on the side... I think that makes you a "ho" or a "piece of sh*t". I'm not sure what they call folks of that nature nowadays. I'm getting on in my years ya know.

Man how weird to hear that commercial this morning after watching that show army wives yesterday. Guy's serving in Iraq, only to come home and find out the mrs. was doing her own thing. Then she wonders why he gave her the boot...

I wonder what age bracket most cheaters fall into.... this ain't no high school thing anymore.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Booo.....Probably giant old women with whips and chains posting as, depressed 21 year old married swim suit models. Don't give in to temptation.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 2 2009, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree, end it and then get some, no need to do that sh!t!!

It gets people off bro. The whole "cheating" thing. I don't know. Not enough hugs on the honeymoon?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
remember the "good ole days" when you wanted to have an affair you just went down to 8 Mile and Woodward????

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Jul 2 2009, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmmmm not many responses to this thread... guilty consciences perhaps?

I watch the show Cheaters, I know what you're all up to!

You read my mind Chris. The guy on the commercial said 40% of Americans have confessed to having affairs. That's only the ones that have confessed! That's like 100,000,000 cheaters!

Man America's naughty side is taking over!

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Jul 2 2009, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>remember the "good ole days" when you wanted to have an affair you just went down to 8 Mile and Woodward????

lol Goose..that's not an affair, thats a hook up

Jon...I did see this on TV one day ...can't remember who aired it or why...but it was pretty shocking...
You have to wonder what society is coming to ?
They actually advocate matching married folks with other married folks who have same intention to cheat.
One guy actually said it made his marriage better. He said since he was getting what he wants from someone he met through this service...that the pressure was off at home and he (and wife) were happier.

My guess is that the wife (or the other husband) doesnt know

I'm going to apologize in advance for this video..but I just hadda dew it !

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Seriously, I have my hands full with just 1 woman!!!! Why would you want to add more???

I agree that you are definitely a poor excuse if you can't just man up (woman up?), and end the current relationship, then go play.......

Dishonesty is dishonesty, even if you try to dress it up as "oh, I am just so unhappy in my relationship right now...... hey, wanna f...?"
Makes for less of a person...

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Jul 2 2009, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>remember the "good ole days" when you wanted to have an affair you just went down to 8 Mile and Woodward????

Ah yes. The good ole Motel 6 on the northwest corner (now a motorama). Never a dull moment around that place.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(garry454 @ Jul 2 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Seriously, I have my hands full with just 1 woman!!!! Why would you want to add more???

They're not always looking for another woman these days

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
and one more...hehe sorry I can't help it !
this one takes a couple secs to load...but worth it !!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jul 2 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Something tells me there might be a couple politicians on that site.

Don't be hating on my buddy Mark. He was a straight arrow when we were in middle school.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 2 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Seriously, who has the energy for more than one woman? Maybe when I was in my 20s. Now a days I get winded going up the stairs.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Jul 2 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Goose @ Jul 2 2009, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>remember the "good ole days" when you wanted to have an affair you just went down to 8 Mile and Woodward????

Ah yes. The good ole Motel 6 on the northwest corner (now a motorama). Never a dull moment around that place.

Does anybody remember the cheesy motel on the west side of the street? I'm thinking the name was the Panama motel, the one with the donkey on the roof?
Was that a symbol to bring your own ... uhm you know

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jul 2 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Jul 2 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Goose @ Jul 2 2009, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>remember the "good ole days" when you wanted to have an affair you just went down to 8 Mile and Woodward????

Does anybody remember the cheesy motel on the west side of the street? I'm thinking the name was the Panama motel, the one with the donkey on the roof?
Was that a symbol to bring your own ... uhm you know

It was suppose to mean the weary traveler. And the hotel that was on 8 mile rd with a donkey and the mexican guy statues ... Well, my buddy stole his Mexican hat...

And my track record for not ever cheating on the Mrs has been 34 years now... Hmmmm, I wonder what tomorrow will bring? he he he to Julie.....

·
Registered
284 Posts
I've been having an affair for 12 years now and my wife only gets jealous a couple times a year. My mistress is happy when I am able to spend time with her but does not say anytrhing if I ignore her for a few months. Can you guess my mistress?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts