1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
What i can't figure out in the video is that if they are trying to get rid of them then don't throw them back in the water. Some of those were still alive. Do like I do with goby's and kill them and throw them back in and let something else eat them.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
First one I catch I'm lighting on fire. I truly hope I never catch one though. I remember Katerina's original post a while ago had her posing with what I believed was a Asian Carp/Grass Carp but I don't think anything was said about it or where it was caught. That would be nice to know.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Ya, I just seen you on the Post, I checked it out again too. That is the fish I was referring too. I know it was caught in Ohio, where she lives, but I want verification into that fish being a Asian. It looked like one to me. f**k these fish. Hopefully we will be allowed to use them for cut Catfish bait

·
Registered
437 Posts
This sounds like a simple way for the goverment to destroy the boating and fishing industry in the Great Lakes region, so they can sell the water to western states.

NAH!, they wouldn't do that, I'm probably just being paranoid.

·
Registered
360 Posts
QUOTE(BobbyBass @ Aug 17 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This sounds like a simple way for the goverment to destroy the boating and fishing industry in the Great Lakes region, so they can sell the water to western states.

NAH!, they wouldn't do that, I'm probably just being paranoid.

I don't doubt it. They are diverting it from Hudson Bay..

You aren't paranoid..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.