Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look the guys got almost 8000 posts. It's obvious that he's got way too much time on his hands and needs to fill it up. He appears to have the answers to even the most obscure questions or at least the time to look them up. I propose a new forum for all the questions you always wanted the answers to but never had the time to look up.

My first question: Dear Snowbi, why does my urine smell so funny after I eat asparagus??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jul 3 2003, 11:11 AM)My first question: Dear Snowbi, why does my urine smell so funny after I eat asparagus??

It doesn't smell funny, ... it smells like asparagus. Whatever the chemical is that gives it its smell doesn't break down in your system.

And I'm off work today, so I have even MORE time.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Jul 3 2003, 11:14 AM)Why does my putang itch? Could it be a yeast infection?

TMI!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 3 2003, 10:15 AM)QUOTE(traveler @ Jul 3 2003, 11:11 AM) My first question: Dear Snowbi, why does my urine smell so funny after I eat asparagus??

It doesn't smell funny, ... it smells like asparagus. Whatever the chemical is that gives it its smell doesn't break down in your system.

And I'm off work today, so I have even MORE time.

Unacceptable - I expect a pro like you to get me something much more scientific. Come on man I'm gonna make you a celebrity, this could get you well over 10,000 posts in no time.

Fit Chick good question. Enquiring minds want to know!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jul 3 2003, 11:17 AM)Unacceptable - I expect a pro like you to get me something much more scientific. Come on man I'm gonna make you a celebrity, this could get you well over 10,000 posts in no time.
I was close:

Asparagus is filled with sulfur-containing amino acids that break down during digestion into six sulfur-containing compounds. These can impart a unique smell to urine as they are excreted. "It's the same sulfur group that makes skunks smell," said Barbara Hodges, a dietician with Boston University's nutrition clinic, the Evans Nutrition Group.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 3 2003, 11:20 AM)Snow where can I drink free beer pay no rent and boat all day with hot chicks?
Don't know, but if you ever find the place, make sure you let the rest of us know.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 3 2003, 12:20 PM)Snow where can I drink free beer pay no rent and boat all day with hot chicks?
Bartender on a cruise ship

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Here is a question...
You have a very good scale
half is in the sun and half is in the shade
will the scale tip?
which way?
<_<

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 3 2003, 10:21 AM)QUOTE(traveler @ Jul 3 2003, 11:17 AM) Unacceptable - I expect a pro like you to get me something much more scientific. Come on man I'm gonna make you a celebrity, this could get you well over 10,000 posts in no time.
I was close:

Asparagus is filled with sulfur-containing amino acids that break down during digestion into six sulfur-containing compounds. These can impart a unique smell to urine as they are excreted. "It's the same sulfur group that makes skunks smell," said Barbara Hodges, a dietician with Boston University's nutrition clinic, the Evans Nutrition Group.
YESSSSSS!!! This is exactly the kind of information I envisioned from you when I thought this thread up. You are the next Dear Snowbi!!!(Abby)

How about this one: When sitting at a round dining room table with all of the placements so close together, on which side is your tableware placed? The left or the right??

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Dear Mr. Snowmaker:
What was the name of the other "Hutt" in Episode 1 at the pod races, in the background behind Jabba?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 3 2003, 11:25 AM)Here is a question...
will the scale tip?
which way?

Is it a metal scale? or one of the new fangled plastic digital ones?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jul 3 2003, 11:26 AM)How about this one: When sitting at a round dining room table with all of the placements so close together, on which side is your tableware placed? The left or the right??
Proper etiquette is not my thing. But I'm guessing LEFT.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Jul 3 2003, 12:27 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 3 2003, 11:25 AM) Here is a question...
will the scale tip?
which way?

same results both scales

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 3 2003, 11:28 AM)QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Jul 3 2003, 12:27 PM) QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 3 2003, 11:25 AM) Here is a question...
will the scale tip?
which way?
<_<
same results both scales

I will say yes it will tip to the sun side.

Drat!! this is what I used for my 100th post

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 3 2003, 12:28 PM)QUOTE(traveler @ Jul 3 2003, 11:26 AM) How about this one: When sitting at a round dining room table with all of the placements so close together, on which side is your tableware placed? The left or the right??
Proper etiquette is not my thing. But I'm guessing LEFT.
both

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I would like to have a menage-a-trois' with my wife and a hot stripper. I think I can line up the stripper. What's the best way to "encourage" my wife to dabble in this forbidden love?

Also, once we do experiment, how do we deal with the feelings of jealousy that may occur afterwards?

1 - 20 of 354 Posts