Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
The Highest honor there is, and i know you. Congradulations BoB, you earned it and have proved to so many how famous you really are. Your the best. All you have done has taught so many so much. I'm ever so happy for you. What a great thing. Good Job, WTG, we are so proud of you.

h2o<----says how suburb.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Is there anything we can do the help get him inducted (I thought he was too old for the draft???
) or at least not hurt his odds?

When will he know he's officially in?

·
Registered
398 Posts
way to go bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember if the brunnerrunner boat gets a honerable mention i get royalties....

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Bob told me about the nomination at the Ford Field show but wanted to keep it secret. He must be excited and I don`t blame him. Congrats Bob on a well deserved honor. It`s a lock to get inducted. See ya on the water.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Here Here!
or is it there there.....
oh well, it must be good to get inducted before the mind goes and everything.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Thanks All. The voting don't start till August or sometime around there. It is an honor for someone to summit my name and I feel good about it but I'm still me. Bob

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I love it! "Fame won't ruin me." Way to go Mr. Brunner (I think I should call him that from now on).

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Thats awesome Bob. Good Luck.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrads Bob! Looks like Ill have to work even harder to scrape up all my change so i can afford to buy your book. Gotta get it autographed before you get enducted. Might be worth some money on ebay

·
Registered
685 Posts
Congratulations, Bob. What an honor!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Thank you all again. It would be nice if I do get inducted but no matter it is an honor anyway. I don't think it will make any difference in my fishing or my living. God Bless You All
. Thanks BOb

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Congrats, Unca Bob!!!

Hey, I'm off for a couple weeks, wanna get together and go fishing?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
That's awesome Bob,.....Congrat's!! Don't forget to thank the "Mammoths" during your acceptance speech!!

You deserve it BigDog!!
Mac

1 - 20 of 24 Posts