Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CBJ has lost it....be very careful...lock your doors...he's armed and was last seen with 20 plus warriors. Thats all I can tell you right now for fear they will be returning...I did the best I could to fend them off by myself while Manana II is out shopping. Should anyonelse have CBJ sightings or become a victim...please post here.....BE SCARED...VERY SCARED!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please don't say I didn't try to warn you all. The guy is a fruitcake. Crazy Pollock

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Oct 30 2003, 06:57 PM)Thank God we live out in the boonies & it costs $5.00 to get here. Otherwise we would be nervous.
Well...since there is not that many people looged in...I will only tell you that I looked outside my window to find 15-20 of the cuttest kids T Ping my house. I was cracking up as the big red bus was parked off in a distance and CBJ watching over his troops with the camera....the kids were quite cute...I must say. i think they were heading tro P-29's house next. Steve-TBRBD was there as well. These little tikes were having a blast
I think us big tikes should head over to CBJ's hgouse while is is out and about

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
owe no !
he has apparently taken the the yellow pills with budweiser....
thanks for the warning manana !!!!!
we should be able to listen to him / track him on a police scanner

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Oct 30 2003, 07:04 PM)owe no !
he has apparently taken the the yellow pills with budweiser....
thanks for the warning manana !!!!!
we should be able to listen to him / track him on a police scanner
He is having so much fun rith now with the little darlings. he is sout of control....I was cracking up. So were my neighbors

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Oct 30 2003, 07:03 PM)I think us big tikes should head over to CBJ's hgouse while is is out and about
Now THATS an idea!!!!!!!! I love it. Whats the plan? Do you know where he lives? We have lots of TP.....

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
ok, what is he doing !!!!!?????

lawn poops x 2 with an evil haunted halloween twist non the less

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Oct 30 2003, 07:10 PM)ok, what is he doing !!!!!?????

Rumor has it, he has Hijacked the BRB, filled it with mini peeps, and is at this very moment TPing the houses of his very good friends and worst enemies........and having the little mini peeps doing all his dirty work!

As Manana said.....be afraid.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
OWE MAN YOU KNOW HE GOT ME TOO, I AM ONLY 1.1 MILES FROM MANANA

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
OMG~Leave it to CBJ~Taking the kiddies Devil's nighting! How cool, man. What a good pop he is.

How come nobody has rang my door-bell??? Huh??? Where are they??? My Mak would laugh her cute little booty-butt off!

I am lmfao............and rollin' on the floor!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
You are prob safe, Threecrabs. You live way over "there" We are safe. We live way out "here"
I wonder if Convincor is in the line of fire????

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh my gosh! he lives by there too! oh no!
should i warn him!?

cbj-- you are too much!! lol!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Wonder where CBJ & his band of merry makers are now?
Going to make some calls...track them down. Kinda like watching for Santa!!!!!!!!

Who else lives in the recently targeted areas????
MaryJane? Wiz? ........

1 - 20 of 66 Posts