Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
There is quite a stirring of L's out there not wearing costumes cause it's just too difficult to get off their asses and throw a sheet over their heads.

Try to avoid taking pictures of these street clothed folks as they will spoil the halloween spirit with their Lness.

If one Lsneaks into a picture, crop it or airbrush them out before posting.

Im sure there will be a rogue L photographer out there (Pauligan) taking pictures of these anti-halloween Lers, but just avoid those cameras, or do what I do and show them the butt!!!

Because in reality, if you are anti-costume, aren't you anti-fun. And if you don't like fun aren't you in reality anti-children. So in the end you are a bunch of child haters. And after all, it's all about the kids.

PS: note the color of the L.
GO BLUE!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 31 2003, 08:12 AM)PS: note the color of the L.
GO BLUE!!!
That's the first good thing you've said today.

I won't be completely void of Halloween attire, jut no elaborate costume.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
lmao!!!

Glad to have contributed to a cause today!!! The goose tirade continues...

Hey, I'll have an orange shirt and eyewear on, which is almost identical to what I wore to browns... that is SOMETHING.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Oct 31 2003, 08:28 AM)If I shoot the L It will be with a real gun.

Like they always say, Never play with a loaded weapon.

It's fun n games till someone gets an eye shot out.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 31 2003, 09:18 AM)Fine then.......you can just take a picture of my white, tanless a$$ and I'll say, "BOO".
Draw a couple eyes on it.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 31 2003, 09:21 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 31 2003, 09:18 AM) Fine then.......you can just take a picture of my white, tanless a$$ and I'll say, "BOO".
Draw a couple eyes on it.

I can't reach back there, will you do it for me??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 31 2003, 09:33 AM)I can't reach back there, will you do it for me??

Yeah, there's a photo op.

Have #3crabs do it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 31 2003, 09:44 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 31 2003, 09:37 AM) Yeah, there's a photo op.

Have #3crabs do it.
photo op would be funnier

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts