Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to the Airport at 2:30 for a Lufthansa flight to Germany. Won't be at my destination until about 6:00a.m. your time tomorrow. No biggie since Lufthansa is famous for having the hottest attendants and they keep the people pumped up with copious amounts of alcohol. Will miss you all!! Been a great summer so far!!! Keep the home fires burning. Got the whole weekend to have some fun and only going to be audited for about an hour and a half so should be more like a little vacation instead of work. Don't have too much fun without me!!

Shandoggie don't know what you were talking about in the Fishie thread! Get your mind out of the gutter girl. I'm sure it was clear to all that I was speaking about covert military ops and nothing more!

Catch ya in time for next weekend. "BRING ON THE SEXY STEWS MAN"! YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Traveler you had me ROTFLMFAO last night ~ I swear!!!!

Have a SAFE flight and & GREAT trip...I know you are excited to be your worldly self - have fun and enjoy!!!!!

We'll see you next week - Ciao!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 11 2003, 10:10 AM)Traveler you had me ROTFLMFAO last night ~ I swear!!!!

Have a SAFE flight and & GREAT trip...I know you are excited to be your worldly self - have fun and enjoy!!!!!

We'll see you next week - Ciao!
I swear it was all Milords fault he got me motivated!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 11 2003, 10:26 AM)Have a great & safe trip, Traveler!!! Pinkies up

HeeeHeee Just really watched the penguins thingie. Too damn funny. Take care girl!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Jul 11 2003, 11:24 AM)Have a great trip Mike!
His name is Mike??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 11 2003, 11:33 AM)QUOTE(EZC @ Jul 11 2003, 11:24 AM) Have a great trip Mike!
His name is Mike??

You don't know anyone, do you?

Das weinerschnitzel to you too, Mike.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Have a safe trip bud! Let's hook up when you get back, huh?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 11 2003, 10:33 AM)QUOTE(EZC @ Jul 11 2003, 11:24 AM) Have a great trip Mike!
His name is Mike??

WTF is your name Compadre?!?!?!?
Talk about clueless!! HEEHEE

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jul 11 2003, 10:35 AM)Have a great trip
Got any good lines to use on any Polish cuties I run into Max??

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jul 11 2003, 11:42 AM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 11 2003, 10:33 AM) QUOTE(EZC @ Jul 11 2003, 11:24 AM) Have a great trip Mike!
His name is Mike??

WTF is your name Compadre?!?!?!?
Talk about clueless!! HEEHEE

Yeah sometimes I forget too. The other day I was on the board here and I answered my work phone, I almost said, "Good morning this is Campari".

It's Roger. Campari sounds so much better, huh??!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 11 2003, 11:48 AM)It's Roger. Campari sounds so much better, huh??!!

Roger, Roger. What's our vector Victor?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 11 2003, 11:49 AM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 11 2003, 11:48 AM) It's Roger. Campari sounds so much better, huh??!!

Roger, Roger. What's our vector Victor?

Wow, what an origianl thing to say. I honestly have NEVER heard that before!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 11 2003, 11:35 AM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 11 2003, 11:33 AM) QUOTE(EZC @ Jul 11 2003, 11:24 AM) Have a great trip Mike!
His name is Mike??

You don't know anyone, do you?

Das weinerschnitzel to you too, Mike.

That's not true! I know >Campari >budcouch >Madmax >fatcat660 >homebrew >puppetshow >OneSided >Taxman >Togic >Deuce-Five >Webmaster >pinemartin >The Perfect Fit >rangerman >Capt'n Rob >EZC >Gary864 >tsunamihart >canehdiangirl >Mexque >Dgreif >MisterD >Snowmaker >FourWinns >rerun >craftyfish2 >traveler >Basstrap896 >dewkat >Zesty >ChrisCraft >Milord >Smalls >East Coast >beachbum >Hooked Up >Top Gun >Hoov >mailman >Focker >brinik >sunday
, and about 500 other crazy-a$$ peeps who hang out around here!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts