Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

· Registered
3,135 Posts
okay... good news!!!, here's the scoop on the flying dingy dude.

He CAN come out and take some aerial pictures of us running AS LONG as the weather is good (which, it looks like it will)...
yeah!!!

He's willing to fly and takes pictures himself for appox $75 dollars and will give us the roll of film

or

If someone wants to fly with him, he'll take you along for approx $125

He'll take pictures of us leaving HCN but won't be able to fly all the way up to the voyageur... but promised he'd stick around long enough to get shots of everyone...

Does everyone feel like chipping in??
Is there anyone that feels like flying with him and has a good camera?
Is there anyone that has a good camera but doesn't want to fly and is willing to lend it out for the time to someone who does?? ...

Let me know your thoughts as soon as you can guys!... like i said, I need to let him know by tomorrow evening...

· Registered
20,086 Posts
IS IT RED CRAIN?
FLYING THE BOAT?

If so i met him in key west 10+yrs ago at a party at his moms house, for offshore races.

· Registered
20,086 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 13 2003, 05:23 PM)nope... Reds either golfing this weekend or going to Grand Bend... otherwise, he would have loved to do it...

i am so geeked for this run !

· Registered
20,086 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 13 2003, 05:27 PM)me too...
but i think I'd rather have someone fly up with him to take pictures though...
YEAH that would be cool.

· "Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,481 Posts
Looks like we gota "A Fun Run" going on here!!!!
It's going to be a Great time!!! I would be glad to contribute to the "Picture Fund" and for that matter I think my crew would too!!! Right Guys....wink,wink. Don't have a digital camera to lend maybe one of the LSCN Cap't's does???? The weather is looking GooD!!! Fingers crossed!!!

XO

· Registered
897 Posts
I will be willing to pitch in the "picture fund"

I have a digital camera he can use if it's needed.

I would love to go up with him but with the holiday weekend coming soon and hunting right around the corner, I don't have the money to spare.

NoCode

· Registered
897 Posts
I might ride with Fermented in his Formula on Saturday.
Give my boat a rest.

I'll give up the ride to St. Clair to ride in the dingy and take pictures. I can ride up to St. Cair any weekend, I can't ride in the dingy any weekend.

NoCode

· Registered
893 Posts
Looks like I have to back put of the fun run. My wife is having surgery Friday and wants me to nurse here to health so she will be ready for the Shootout at the Lake of the Ozarks next week. <_<

G

·
C girl,

Just got a message from Jetski. He said he is willing to ride in the dinghy. He will take digital video and still's. Get a hold of him if you haven't allready.
Sounds like this is gonna be a BLOW OUT!!!!!

· Registered
3,135 Posts
QUOTE(Gary864 @ Aug 14 2003, 07:55 AM)Looks like I have to back put of the fun run. My wife is having surgery Friday and wants me to nurse here to health so she will be ready for the Shootout at the Lake of the Ozarks next week.

awwww.... nurse gary!...

sorry you can't make it... was looking forward to meeting you....

wishing your wife a quick recovery!!!!....

· Registered
3,672 Posts
IMO digital video would be the best. That why we could pull frames out with the biggest air or best shot. Every shot would be a million dollar shot.

*I have no idea how it works but this is how I think it works.

G

·
Christine talked to the Cardsharks and they are a definate maybe. They'll be coming down from Lexington that day and would like to meet for lunch and the run back. Add 1 boat and 2 people for the lunch count...

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.