Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On august 24th from 11am until 3pm we will be having a huge sale in front of my house. The following vendors will be there selling there little hearts out.

I was talking with Ladybug the other day and she came up with a great idea to make this a fundraiser for Mrs Sumbum's Sister who is very ill. I talked with some of the girls and they agreed that that would be a great idea. So we are going to give some of the proceeds of this sale to benefit Mrs Sumbum's sister.

The following vendors will be there:

Pampurred Chef (Ladybug)
Two Bag Ladies
Jafra
Tastefully simple
Body Shop
Longerberger Baskets
Premier Designs Jewelry (me)
Sarah's Petible Edibles (Me) Sarahspetibleedibles.com(complements of Shandog)

**We may have a candle lady there)

***some Mom to Mom items**(If you have any that you would like to bring, PM me)

MY address is 24700 Crocker Bvd, Harrison Twp, 48045

The sale will be in front of our house under a tent so you cannot miss it.

I hope to see you there!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Great idea Sarah!!! Sounds like you'll have LOTS of goodies there to sell. If I don't go Up North this weekend, I'll stop by!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Sarah, THANK YOU so much! That is so kind & generous of all of you.
Lady Bug, you have a heart as big as Texas!

Dawn & I will be there Sun. I will spread the word to ppl that are not on here.

Please PM me directions.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, it is on Crocker!! When you come off 94 you turn left on Metro Pkwy towards Metro Beach. Turn Left on Crocker and you will see us with the huge tent on our front lawn!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(mongo @ Aug 20 2003, 12:01 PM)Sarah,
can you elaborate a little on what these vendors will be selling. Maybe Karen and I will stop by...
Lots of Girlee stuff. Great stuff for christmas presents. Jewelry, cooking stuff, baskets, makeup, lotions, bath stuff, food products, homemade doggy treats, Bags and purses. We have some mom to mom stuff that people will bring, clothes and toys.

***anyone is welcome to bring stuff, just let me know so I can save space for you!!

**I will also have a snowcone machine going***

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Pacaderm @ Aug 20 2003, 12:46 PM)Do yawl have party light comin out???

I know PirlGirl's friend just left me a message and she sells partylite, so hopefully we will!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Thanks for letting everyone know Sarah! I just posted something giving out a little bit more info on what folks can do called Lend a Helping Hand.

Everyone please know, if you can't make it Sunday, I will accept cash donations and orders until August 30. Let's show MrsSunbum how much we care!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Ladybug @ Aug 20 2003, 10:07 PM)Everyone please know, if you can't make it Sunday, I will accept cash donations and orders until August 30. Let's show MrsSunbum how much we care!
Fine! I'll gather up a order (that I meant to, two months ago) with you! I'll pm or just call Bill with it. Good thing I did wait....if it helps Mrs.Sunbum's sis, I'm all for it.

Sorry I cannot be there. You guys are awesome for doing this. Big hugs!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
high holy batcrap! you live less than 2 miles from me, sarah! i'll be stopping by after the cancer run i have to do saturday morning at jack's. the two bag ladies ROCK!!!

i was at convincor & lady bug's the other day and THEY live about 2 miles from me, too!!! wahooooooo! all KINDS of neighbors on this board!!!

i will be there to shop shop shop!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oops, i mean on sunday before i start getting ready for the hbc!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts