Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting for the boat, the BBQ, the lawn furniture & the kids bikes to come flying thru the doorwall

anyone got any rope?? need to tie sh$t down

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Yup. I will defiantly have to walk around the back yard and collect the trashcans and lids tomorrow. <_<

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
There's no place like home....

Absolutely check for missing shingles tomorrow.

I imagine if it snows (or iced roads) tonight there will be all sorts of pile up tomorrow!

Be safe tomorrow!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
just got in, its a [email protected] driving.
the wind makes you swerve like your drunk <_<

good excuse anyways!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
at least i know i have the day off. kinda hard to shrinkwrap with wind like it is right now.... and its suppose to be worse tomorrow?!?!

"Auntie Em, Auntie Em"
thats what i may be screaming if i try and get a cover done!
if i dont post the next few days, ya'll know what happened

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
so very, very windy still...I think it woke me up...power went out at some point...good thing I woke up or my alarm would not have gone off...now I can't fall back asleep. What else is new?

MICHIGAN.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
have a tree up rooted in back yeard this morn girls dog house is on other side of deck , no shingles off roof though thats cool ,,,, lots of school closings. guess the short bus wont be picking my kids up today ,,,

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
grrrr me too Lisa!! I have been literally up for the last 8 hours tossing and turning because of that damn wind!! I even slept in the hallway on the floor to get away from the wind then the darn power goes off the alarm starts yelping!! I swear if I had a gun I would have shot myself!
Then just when I thought I finally was going down Little Tree wakes up right on cue at 7:30!
I've never had this happen to me unless I just got too much on my mind as well?
Oh well now I'm guzzling 2 energy drinks, might as well go to the gym.... <_<

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I love this weather!!! Awesome awesome; I even slept with my window open a crack...

yeah, stuff was everywhere last night and today; garbage day (whoops forgot to drag that out) so you can imagine my street~bleah.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Mak's fort broke right off.......and fell to the ground with a big crash as I went to leave for work this morning...She's all bumbed out now <_<

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not an expert.....but it feels like south west - the way its blowing on the back of my house........

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Nov 13 2003, 10:58 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 13 2003, 09:38 AM) a tree fell on my brothers house

OMG! That had the scare the h*ll out of him!
I don't know. I found out from my mother this morning. I haven't been able to get ahold of him. I would just drive over there, but he lives in addison twp. Supposedly it just took out his garage and a bit of the kitchen.

Bran new custom house too.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Woo Hoo! Now I don't have to go up on the roof and blow out the gutters!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
When will this wind end??? Some of my siding came off my house. Last night all I heard was the siding hitting the house... ALL NIGHT LONG. It figures it had to be right where my bedroom is too. After awhile I went down stairs and slept on the couch. I woke up this morning, looked outside and the neighbor's old barn fell down across the road from me leaving debris in the road, my driveway, and front yard. My luck I'll get a nail in my tire.

It's just one of those days...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts