Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
I have been shopping for auto insurance last couple days, have AAA now but not gettign nothign out of paying the 'fee' and being a 'mmeber' checked into Progressive, and they have the best rates so far, Although I am looking for the cheapest rate just to cover a used car....

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
The best so far: Michigan Millers Mutual Ins Co.

I went through a friend and he does all the work to get you the best and I have a 19 year old driver

CSI Insurance Agency
New Baltimore 725-5144

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 29 2009, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've had really good luck with Citizens.

Me also.

Had AAA, I used to get a discount for paying the whole year up front, but they changed and no more discount. P-U.

Citizens gave me about the same rate as AAA and their billing is a lot better.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I am with Allstate... I spent HOURS a few months ago when I got my renewal that was $130 more per year than prior but I couldn't find anyone cheaper (was doing the package house+car+boat deal). Some were ridiculous (my friend changed to Liberty Mutual and saved a ton, they were over $1,000 a year MORE for me!!!!!); I tried State Farm, AAA, Progressive, Citizens, Amica - no one came close - I was shocked. So good luck! It's a racket IMO - never know what you'll find.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.