1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Did you try your local GM dealer?

Mongo, did you back into Pauline?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
You both should have to tell your stories now!

While we're on the subject, I need a new housing only, for a 99 Grand Am taillight. The site GMparts site didn't have it, nor did Mitchels, and eBay has it for every other year except 99. Doh!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Mongo- Left tail lamp Part#15070903 $69.55 + tax Not available in Michigan at this time

Pauligan- Right front corner lamp part #15000396 $27.66 + tax
(providing this is the marker lamp in the bumper)

These are GM parts and prices out of the SPO warehouse in Willow Run. One of the guys on my team is going out to the warehouse on Thursday. Let me know if you would like me to order it. I have to order by 11:30 tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I need a passenger side mirror for a Grand Prix SE 2002. The GM site doesn't even list mirrors. Dealer wants $300.00. My thought was I don't want it dipped in gold I just want the fn mirror. Not even the housing, just the mirror.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Too bad. I think Guide did the lamps for the envoy. I work at an automotive lighting corporation. You should get the parts through JasonR. I might be able to help through connections, but have had bad luck in the past.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Holy cow!! Thank everybody!

this is the missing light in question...

If you can pick it up, that would be awesome, I can exchange with you this week...
Thanks Jason!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Check the junk yards they normally have this stuff. I know there is one right before Grosebeck south of 696. Can't think of the name.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Jason R @ Feb 17 2004, 12:42 PM)Mongo- Left tail lamp Part#15070903 $69.55 + tax Not available in Michigan at this time

These are GM parts and prices out of the SPO warehouse in Willow Run. One of the guys on my team is going out to the warehouse on Thursday. Let me know if you would like me to order it. I have to order by 11:30 tomorrow morning.
If you can order me that part for that price, please do!

How long will it take to get the part in and who do I send the check to?

Thanks!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Feb 17 2004, 12:37 PM)Sorry Mr. Technical!! But it will work for Pauline!

She needs front not rear.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts