Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm curious because they did not ask me to participate AND if you did get a mailing it's because they stole my mailing list. it's a very dishonest thing to do, and for them to have taken my list, made copies, then used the labels... sincerely rude and dishonest.

if someone could scan and send it to me so i can see what's up with it, front and back so i can see the mailing label? please?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
CK, here is the backside of the invite. Everything else looks identical to last year. I can scan and send it to you when my email comes back up.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
sounds ileagle them using your list... think you should contact them so they know there not getting away with it..

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey, thanks all.

they'll just see when it's not as busy as it was last year how much of an impact i had. no biggie. 90% of the passes i give out for that event come to attend the events. i'm kind of proud of that.

but the mailing list 'lift'... that's another uncool tale. now i have to play it 'nice' so i don't ruin my chances with hottiefest, which i LOVE and is the focal pt of my summer.

again, thanks ya'll!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts