Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The construction has started again on Green street, and they have the East bound lanes closed and going down Main street, and the West bound lanes are diverted to the left and down to one lane!

It is a bitch getting through!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It starts at dairy queen and ends at main by the party store by my house the east side of town, basically all the way down Green street!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I always turn right by the firestation, then left on that side street, then pick up 19 to 94. Am I going to run into it? I dont know where your house is. There are alot of party stores.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
There's bridge work at I94 and 26 Mile, too...it took me an hour to get home from New Baltimore tonight...Basically, I am scr*wed - gonna have to go to St. Clair to get to I94...
grrr...

·
Capt'n Chris - LakeStClair.net
851 Posts
Un-freaking believable. Who plans this construction?
Tear up N.B. and then work on the 26 mile bridge at the same time? There are only 2 ways to get into hillbilly central, 23 & 26.

I'm glad I drive a 76' beat up Chevy Pickup truck and drive down the back roads. Anyone for bumper hunting?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 7 2003, 10:06 PM)How about 29 to New Balt?. Pretty ride.
ok so then what? I still have to get to I 94!

I drive that way when I am stressed out - it works like a charm to calm me down... now I think it will make me want to rip someone's head off!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 7 2003, 10:11 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 7 2003, 10:06 PM) How about 29 to New Balt?. Pretty ride.

I drive that way when I am stressed out - it works like a charm to calm me down... now I think it will make me want to rip someone's head off!!
ok, I am going to stay away from you. I dont want my head ripped off. That might hurt.
The other option is 19. Dont know what the name of the street is. The main intersection. Where RJ used to be. That will take you to 94. Any of the side streets before that will still get you to 19.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Chris @ Jul 7 2003, 10:08 PM)I'm glad I drive a 76' beat up Chevy Pickup truck
You drive a 76 FOOT pickup truck???
WOW, you are a hick! I must be waaayyyy out of touch. The last I was aware, you HICKS just RAISED the damn things 10 feet in the air . . . now you're turning them into STRETCH LIMO's TOO?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 7 2003, 10:15 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 7 2003, 10:11 PM) QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 7 2003, 10:06 PM) How about 29 to New Balt?. Pretty ride.

ok, I am going to stay away from you. I dont want my head ripped off. That might hurt.
The other option is 19. Dont know what the name of the street is. The main intersection. Where RJ used to be. That will take you to 94. Any of the side streets before that will still get you to 19.
How about when I am cutting up rolled sandwiches

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
People people people Just think how nice of a drive it'll be when they finish...IN NOVEMBER

Gotta love orange shrub season

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 7 2003, 10:03 PM)I always turn right by the firestation, then left on that side street, then pick up 19 to 94. Am I going to run into it? I dont know where your house is. There are alot of party stores.
That is in the middle of it!

I live right where the road narrows going out of NB towards Fairhaven

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 7 2003, 10:16 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 7 2003, 10:15 PM) QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 7 2003, 10:11 PM) QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 7 2003, 10:06 PM) How about 29 to New Balt?. Pretty ride.

How about when I am cutting up rolled sandwiches

Ok , then I like being around you. You are too funny! As long as its not MrSunbum that you are slicing up. I still like him.. If that changes, I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 7 2003, 10:15 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 7 2003, 10:11 PM) QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 7 2003, 10:06 PM) How about 29 to New Balt?. Pretty ride.

I think you are speaking of Washington. It runs right into 94. You pass right by my house and Snows!

There's a Wahlgreen's there now. I was mad when I found out they were taking Rj's down. It was stumbling distance to home

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
ok so... I am traveling down 26 Mile...to County Line to Washington to M19 to I94, is that correct?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 7 2003, 10:26 PM)ok so... I am traveling down 26 Mile...to County Line to Washington to M19 to I94, is that correct?
pretty much. BUT !!! The construction seems to be there as well. I need to clarify. Yikes. according to Afireman, theres construction there as well. Ok I have no answers now. We are screwed. Lets just stay on the Island & drink till Nov.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here is a MAP of the construction area!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 7 2003, 11:03 PM)OMG. There is no way around it. Plan B. Leave a car at Metro. Commute by water. That makes the most sense to me.
Plan C
Leave a car at STEVE's BAR!!
Then we can drink here AND at the Island!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts