Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TWO LIVE CREW at the TOYCHEST in Dearborn on Michigan Ave. This Sunday, 2/15, tickets $15.

Who can forget such songs as "Hey I want some pu$$y", "The F*ck Shop", "Me so Horny"

All these classics performed in a venue that they were meant to be done.

I'm talking to my inside connection there tomorrow to get tickets, anyone else interested let me know ASAP. This is gonna be off the hizzy!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
HOLY CRAP! that IS cool! whoa!
what's up with the comebacks? lol!

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Goose, I will get a hold of Nancy today. She is the manager and see what I can do. Shouldnt be a problem.

Oh yeah, If my wife is reading this ummm am friend of this guy that was seeing this girl that knew this guy that i NEVER met told me she ran the place.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
"There's only one place where you can go, where the price is right just to f*** a ho."

That whole CD was GREAT!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Goose if I go are you going to drive? Sunday nigthts are tough for me. I almost always seem to wake up on Sunday morning with nothing but ATM slips in my pocket.
So if I don't party to hard this weekend I might be up for a little F*#k Shop.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Feb 12 2004, 09:06 AM)Goose if I go are you going to drive? Sunday nigthts are tough for me. I almost always seem to wake up on Sunday morning with nothing but ATM slips in my pocket.
So if I don't party to hard this weekend I might be up for a little F*#k Shop.
Yeah We will drive ya, no problem, should be a riot, I love the crew!
"Oh me so HORNEY!"

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, heres the deal

It is the REAL two live crew, they are scheduled to do three sets, starting at 10pm

tickets are $15 each, going fast, probably not available by sunday at the door

prior to the show they are having foxy boxing and girl on girl kissing contests

sounds like a party

we have 4 going so far (you know everyone going, wont mention names just in case they have their priests or mother-in-laws reading this thread)

let me know if you want ticket, i will buy but then you pay me back

Its sunday night, and it will probably be a late one, but its TWO LIVE CREW in a NUDIE BAR..........shizzle my nizzle

EASTSIDE ll_l

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
OMG!! I could take my husband to this and never have to buy him another gift in our lifetime....80's rap and strippers!! What more could he ask for!!! 80's rap Ed!! He'd be in heaven....the only preppy blond guy in the place!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
got 4 tics for me and my buds, this is gonna rock, naked chicks, two live crew, what more can you axe for, this is gonna be one hell of a valentines weekend

meet us up there, we should have a good time, my partner in decadence knows the manager and i know one of the dancers pretty well, it should all add up to = PARTY

1 - 12 of 12 Posts