Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perfect weekend. Gull, the moot, Browns... great peeps. It doesn't get any better.
To tired to type tonight. Will catch up later.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
An awesome weekend!

Saturday with the Campari's...He made me drink to many beers <_<

Sunday with my folks. We ate at the Raft....proceeded to Deckers Landing, Crossed to Harsen's Drove to Sans Souci. Had Ice Cream at the Landing...Drove to the end and heard...."Can I Get a HELL YEAH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looked awesome at da Moot! Walkers was busy. Drove around to the other side and saw my Uncle's Cottage across the Middle Channel on Mcdonald Island. Headed back home had a few beers with the folks. Put the hose reel on the house that Baby Doll bought at Such a good price
Now I'm gonna go to work tomorrow and relax!

We gotta figure out where you are at Sunbum.....The island was so beautiful today. It was great to spend a day there!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Nice avatar, Mrs!!

Um, that supposed party never occured at Gull on Saturday <_<
HOWEVER, OMG, weekend was tooo awesome!!! Drained and want to fall into bed! But today (Sunday) at the moot was just as busy as a typical Saturday out there in mid-summer!! ROCKED!!!

Thanks Deuce and FitChick for the accomodations on Saturday, you rock!!

Can't believe it's been a whole 9 months since we partied out there! Life is good, huh?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
We covered every back waterway in the flats we could find with the new jet boat! Ran into so many LSCN peeps & can't even list them all!!

MAAAANNNN, I am SOOO FRIED!!!

Next investment . . . BIMINI TOP!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
...BUMMER that we missed seeing everyone this weekend.

We went out on Cass Lake today - hung out at the Sand Bar. It was fun, but just wasn't the same...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Great weekend! Still drunk......and I have a big
on my face! Love the lake!

MrsSBum.....Brown's is one of my favorite watering holes...As I've said before.......perfect family joint! Lot's of sight seeing for dad, Zima for mom and it's too noisy in there to hear my daughters!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jun 22 2003, 09:35 PM)...BUMMER that we missed seeing everyone this weekend.

We went out on Cass Lake today - hung out at the Sand Bar. It was fun, but just wasn't the same...
Wow you where hanging on my side of town and I was hanging on your side, with the XOs. I live about a mile from Cass Lake and have spent a more then a few boating days there. You are right !!!! It's not the same. That is why I don't mind the drive east to hang with the LSCN crew.

I hope all got outside and enjoyed the weather!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Was out walking the line of boats looking for all the peeps from LSCN. Didn't see you but did run into a lot of other peeps and still to drunk to try posting everybody names.

G

·
WOW......Definatly a BLOW OUT weekend.

The SunBums are the BEST!
Thanks for letting me cook my breakfast on Saturday.LOL.
Let's see the pics!

LSCN Rocks the lake once again.

·
Registered
718 Posts
what a great weekend...we deserve it. Good seeing the sunbum's again. Got a lot of complements on the floating cooler. Better than a pet. Looking forward to Jobbie Nooner.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
That was a great weekend! Gull on sat looked like a moot style party....I loved it. Sunday was what I'm calling the first offical moot party. It was great to see everyone from last year. Both days LSCN represented well. We went to Browns Sunday after the bay and the place was packed. Had a hard time getting a table and when we did just about everything we ordered they were out of. Everyone had to get burgers......they ran out of buns so some people had to eat them on white bread. I guess they were not ready for the weather to be this nice or to have that big of a turnout. Jack's looked packed on Sat too! I wonder if alot of that is due to the Garwoods crowd being pushed to other locations????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.