Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed that the new Buffalo Wild Wings is now open at 15 Mile and Utica Road. What peeps are in the area? Maybe schedule a LSCN lunch or after work party?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I have finally tried that place....Well not that one but the one in Livonia.....They are awesome but pricey for just wings....

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Been there. Went right after Christmas. Ended up running into Rerun, Patriot, and Waterlogged. It's got a nice setup. I will be in the area, just post when you want to have this outing EZC.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
MMmmmmmm!!! Wings sound yummy!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
i know that myself and rerun live super close to it. He loves it, i hate it...although i've already been there 3 times. It's still typical BW's....poor service, poor/average food. but the atmosphere is always pretty good though. I think its simply a design flaw with most of the bw's in the area in regaurds to poor service. Its a sports bar that attracts a younger crowd that likes to drink, yet all the waitstaff is forced to get drinks from the main bar in which there is usually only 2 or 3 bartenders, so you have those 2 or 3 people serving hundreds and that is a total dump. other than that i like it.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I've been there at least 10 times already. I like to go on Tuesday's for the 30 cent wings. 20 wings for $6....you really can't beat that.

·
Registered
741 Posts
The HOOTERS on Gratiot and 14 Mile is way better than BW3's in Mt. Clemens!!! At least that HOOTERS location is. I had the wings at BW3's in downtown Mt. Clemens and really didn't care for them much. To small and the garlic ones where way too strong.

I LOVE HOOTERS!!!

We should set up a LSCN group party at HOOTERS on a Thursday night. They have a team trivia game every Thursday and you have a chance to win a Wing Party and some murchandise. Just an idea.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 7 2004, 03:14 PM)We should set up a LSCN group party at HOOTERS on a Thursday night. They have a team trivia game every Thursday and you have a chance to win a Wing Party and some murchandise. Just an idea.
Sounds good to me

Start a new thread for tomorrow night Dave.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Normally I wouldn't turn down a chance to look at some nice ta ta's, but I will be at the Coast Guard meeting. Maybe next Thursday.

·
Registered
741 Posts
HOOTERS does trivia every Thursday about 7:30 PM.

Donna Bella is throwin' a Candle Party at her house tomorrow so maybe us guys should go. Capt. Dan should be in with the idea. The girls can catch up with us later that night or another time. Because girls like HOOTERS TOOOOO!!!!
If you can't make it to this one there is always another.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 7 2004, 03:30 PM)HOOTERS does trivia every Thursday about 7:30 PM.

Donna Bella is throwin' a Candle Party at her house tomorrow so maybe us guys should go. Capt. Dan should be in with the idea. The girls can catch up with us later that night or another time. Because girls like HOOTERS TOOOOO!!!!
If you can't make it to this one there is always another.
dude, although i am a chick, i would like to attend because i am a trivia-knowing fruit loop! i am a walking plethera of useless knowledge! i'd rather eat wings and drink beer than buy candles (no offense)!

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 7 2004, 04:30 PM)dude, although i am a chick, i would like to attend because i am a trivia-knowing fruit loop! i am a walking plethera of useless knowledge! i'd rather eat wings and drink beer than buy candles (no offense)!

I bet I could give you more than a run for your money!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i don't know, there, newbie!! do i smell a contest?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
So.... is anyone going tonight?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ok...thursday... ck vs stazi to find out who is "the container of useless knowledge!" lol! hooters. 14 mile.
heh heh heh!!
i'll wear my arse-kicking shoes and my dress of trivial data. lol!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Saweet

We love HOOTERS.

Hey CK, the chick that hosts it sounds like you a little.

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 7 2004, 05:36 PM)ok...thursday... ck vs stazi to find out who is "the container of useless knowledge!" lol! hooters. 14 mile.
heh heh heh!!
i'll wear my arse-kicking shoes and my dress of trivial data. lol!
For real? If so you're on!
Tomorrow at 7:30pm at hooters on 14 and Gratiot, then!

PS - Pauline, my knowledge isn't utterly useless, just various broad and at times vague!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
you're on, stazi! time for a little, 'stazi on the barbie!'

1 - 20 of 26 Posts