Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Happy B-Day, Baby Doll! Hope you have a great one!

Where were you guys last night? I was scanning the room for you, but never saw you guys. Hopefully that wonderful husband of yours was treating you right.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Happy Birthday - I know with a hubby as sweet as yours is that you will have a most excellent day!

and YEAH - where were you guys last night? We missed you

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
HAPPY B DAY BABY DOLL

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
They just drove past. I guess they are just too busy for their friends. <_<

·
Registered
765 Posts
Thanks everyone.

We were camping at the Monroe KOA this weekend. It was a Halloween weekend at the camp.

We had reserved the site almost a year ago so we couldn't make the party last night.

You were all in our thought though.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Missed you two last night

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Baby Doll @ Sep 28 2003, 06:38 PM)Thanks everyone.

We were camping at the Monroe KOA this weekend. It was a Halloween weekend at the camp.

We had reserved the site almost a year ago so we couldn't make the party last night.

You were all in our thought though.
happy birthday to you!!! you are a gem, girl!

i see you were at the monroe koa... me & my fam went there when we were little. my fondest memory was when my bro was climbing a tree outside of our site ( we had a 36' travel trailer) and he fell and RIPPED his thigh muscle WIDE open (he was 7) and we had to drive more than an hour to get him to the hospital, he was cool...until he had to get stitches...THEN THE WHOLE HOSPITAL heard how that went !!!

the funniest thing was when he came into our camper and goes...and i quote...'mom, i think i hurt something.' then shows us his muscle just HANGING out of his body.. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, this is one of the only pics of you I have (she's on the far right, along with her man Garydebs)!!

Sorry we didn't get to hang with you this weekend, hope you guys had a great time!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Here's a much better pic of her (again on the far right with that dude, "garywhatshisname"

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
garydebs/debsgary look a lot like wetbar/evil shot girl!!

ok, rump says they LOOK nothing alike, but i think i see a resemblence.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts