Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to host a Bachelor Party/Fishing Trip for about 10-15 guys in MI around the first or second week in Oct '04 and was wondering what some good locations, good lodging and good fishing might be...any ideas?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Second week of October, do you have any ice fishing poles? Burr......

I am a fair weather fisherman, so I would let some of these other guys have the final say, but I think you would be hard-pressed to find good fishing that time of year.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Oct. is trophy time, fishing can be fantastic. Just have to play the days out.

h2o<---indian summer time of year.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Awesome fishing shallow. The biggest problem will be the iffy weather on the big water. The north wind likes to blow that time of year and the pond can get ugly then.

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jun 21 2004, 04:15 PM)Awesome fishing shallow. The biggest problem will be the iffy weather on the big water. The north wind likes to blow that time of year and the pond can get ugly then.

Mini
What he said...When you coming home Johny? I'm doing horrible and need someone to beat up on....

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have a bar in Hamtramck with outside patio and a private house out back. Could have a nice bbq and some entertainment if you like. 248-250-2744 dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts