Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we went with Bailey and his new love. Kingston is so great.. I never seen such great boats about 8 of them cost over a million each wow just for pleasure. Tom and I met such great people and let me tell you the Canadians can party it up.. we will go back again thats for sure I will have tom pst some pics..take care all. Dawn

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Did you guys get to see or take any pics of Zuperman?

Sounds like everyone had a good time. Although I was sorry to hear about someone lossing there life in a boating accident over the weekend up there.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I took that picture during the run and yes it was in upstate NY, and yes XXX did show up. There were some awesome boats there. There is a ton of pictures posted on www.speedwake.com. I will get around to adding some pictures on this sight.

·
Registered
210 Posts
That Zuperman boat is probably THE baddest boat out there. Not a big fan of the paint but the boat is bad! Damn Canadians get to have all the fun!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
First time I saw a picture of the Zuperman I thought it was awful. To see this boat in person, the photos just don't do it justice, it is awesome.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
any pics yet Dawn, Tom ?

·
Registered
211 Posts
QUOTE(magerthrill @ Aug 16 2004, 10:23 PM)Yep here it is.... every time I seen that boat it reminded me of z-man .

Is the owner of this boat named Barry Zuckleman?
Just was wondering????

G

·
Hey Tom, Sounds like a great time. Hope to venture over there sometime. Would like to get in on some of the local Poker Runs next year. And some fun runs!!!!!Let's do it up good next year!!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(Going Deep @ Aug 23 2004, 10:12 AM)QUOTE(magerthrill @ Aug 16 2004, 10:23 PM) Yep here it is.... every time I seen that boat it reminded me of z-man .

Is the owner of this boat named Barry Zuckleman?
Just was wondering????
Yes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts