Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a new ECU and 2 grand poorer and the Czarbarge is back in business. Took h2o out yesterday fishing Anchor Bay out of Selfridge. The fishing was on the slow side as we tried between the Salt and New Baltimore, the Salt, Lottieview, Bouvier Bay, Brunner Island and finished up off Lottieview before calling it quits at 2:00. Water temps ranged from 68 to 64 degrees and the insects were minimal. I only managed 3 fish. A dink ski, (22 inches) a keeper pike and a 14 inch white bass. H20 only caught 2. A 15 inch smallie and a keeper pike. All my fish came on a perch colored rattletrap, H split his between a #5 mepps and a rattletrap. Stopped in at Anglers Point and was very impressed with the store and the gents working there. Jerry wasn`t in but we met Jerrys two boys and Pumkinseed, (from this site). Just a great store with great service and a fantastic location. Full service including the cold beverages. Make sure to check them out.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Yes finally fished. Last cast was May 8. Was fun to be out there. Only boated 2 but had some hits also. Still noticed fish flies.

Anglers Point is a fantastic store. Well organized and great service. Do yourself a huge favor and visit them. Directly across from Selfidge ramp entrance.
Czar went in for his 14 inch White Bass LSCN Trophy Award but fell short 2 inch's. Min. is 16.

Thanks for the trip Czar and the Barge purred like a kitten. Sure ran smooth.

Blue Bird Day and post cold frontal conditions combined with locations kept the day poor as far as the catch went. Czar finally listened to me and that's where we caught our fish. lol

h2o

1 - 3 of 3 Posts