Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe where the time went. I've been off of work for almost 4 weeks and there are only 2 days left till I have to go back. My schedule is sooooooooo f'ed up..... staying up late and sleepin in. I have no idea how I'm going to get out of bed at 5am on Monday!

·
Registered
741 Posts
I'm already back to work. Actualy I'm at work now. It's great to be able to chat and work at the same time.

Hey MaryJane - It was great finaly meet you the other day! How do you just work a few hours a day?

Do you have your own business? Just curious. I need a job like that.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 3 2004, 09:17 AM)I'm already back to work. Actualy I'm at work now. It's great to be able to chat and work at the same time.

Hey MaryJane - It was great finaly meet you the other day! How do you just work a few hours a day?

Do you have your own business? Just curious. I need a job like that.
glad to meet you and re-meet your wife again. apparently we had met at browns?? lol

i work for INA. we do bearings. I only worked a few hours a day cause i'm the boss...lol

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jan 3 2004, 09:23 AM)i work for INA. we do bearings. I only worked a few hours a day cause i'm the boss...lol
When you are good at delegating, you don't have to work!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 3 2004, 09:31 AM)Must Be Nice!!!

I'm the boss also - Just until someone with stripes tells me what to do.

I've never seen Laurie wear stripes....

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
lol hehehehe!!!

I don't have a job anymore and I don't go back to school until the 15th!!! Until then I am FREEEEEE!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Is 9:30 early???

Last night just rented a movie and chilled out with Peeker.

Did Zman go out???

·
Registered
741 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jan 3 2004, 09:33 AM)QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 3 2004, 09:31 AM) Must Be Nice!!!

Yeah you did - At Two Different Halloween Parties!!!

That's OK - Mary Jane didn't remember meeting me at all at Brown's until she saw Laurie. I get that alot. I must just blend really well. Except everyone always remembers the Evil Shot Girl. Thats why I keep her around. So people will remeber me when they see her!!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yeah just rub it in Cassie - Rub It In!!!

I don't know if Johnny went out last night. Laurie and I just chilled at home ourselves.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 3 2004, 09:39 AM)QUOTE(Focker @ Jan 3 2004, 09:33 AM) QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 3 2004, 09:31 AM) Must Be Nice!!!

That's OK - Mary Jane didn't remember meeting me at all at Brown's until she saw Laurie. I get that alot. I must just blend really well. Except everyone always remembers the Evil Shot Girl. Thats why I keep her around. So people will remeber me when they see her!!!

im sorry. i'm bad with remembering people

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
AWE.........I almost feel bad for you all......NOT.....

I have had to work the whole time......Except the Holiday it`s self.....

Lucky peeps like you get a free mini-vacation........

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jan 3 2004, 09:43 AM)QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 3 2004, 09:39 AM) QUOTE(Focker @ Jan 3 2004, 09:33 AM) QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 3 2004, 09:31 AM) Must Be Nice!!!

im sorry. i'm bad with remembering people

I'm really bad too. I have no idea how I'm gonna remember everyone's names that I met at Gino's.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I suck remembering names but I usually never forget a face. Most of the time at least. I need to learn a name association game or something.

That's Ok MaryJane. I understand. Dave (raftguy)probably dosen't remember me also. Like I said - I get that all the time. I'm kinda use to it by now.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I have another three weeks off yet, I don't go back until the 26th!

·
Registered
741 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 3 2004, 11:02 AM)I have another three weeks off yet, I don't go back until the 26th!

All you people just keep rubbin' it in.
Rub it in!!!

I have to be happy though. At least I have job security!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts