Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skunked on the walleyes tonight. Trolled between the 400 Club and the Spillway from 5:30pm - 8:00pm....zilch. Even tried heading out about halfway to the Channel where a small collection of boats had gathered. Managed to take home one nice perch in the cooler but that's all. Weather was awesome....I guess it was too good because the fish took the day off too. Lots of griping on Channel 68 about empty coolers so I think it was a slow day all in all.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I also heard tha chatter on 68. Unfortunately my mike seems to be busted. I couldn't get out. Some lady mentioned nailing them by the firecracker.. Lies lies lies. Spoke to a few guys out there, who were catching squat. I must admit it tho, it has been the BEST evening on st clair since last year in terms of weather. Absolutely gourgeous. And i did manage a couple of kitty cats, tonns of croppie and a couple of little perch. Attach is the kitty...

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
fished 7-9 4pm to 8pm 11 mile to dumping grounds. drifted crawler harness and fished tubes. tryed 9 fow to 17 fow. one smallmouth. wind was light and water was very clear. poor day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts