Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks three crabs for organizing it . for us west siders.

was nice seeing everyone ,,,,, hammer how did you make out on your mission you were on ? i didnt see you or the two you were with at the bar when we left hope you were able to help them both out later that night.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Had a great time w/great peeps.
It was nice to finally put some faces to the screen names!
Still didn't meet everyone there though! Too many people, too little time!
Thanks Threecrabs!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I had the best time last night with all you lovely people~Thanks for stopping in and having a few with us

They have the best cocktails....I started and ended my night with the frozen margarita w/the shot on the side of the glass.

Their food is out of this world....man, did we eat~BRBD, Beachbum, Dancingirl, 3crabs and myself sat down for a feast....then we topped it off with a couple of deserts~Great food and great company, Thanks for the wonderful night!

I'm not going to mention names cuz there will be just that one I'll forget to mention and then feel stupid.....but, man did I hear a social or what? Thanks, BRBD he got 'em going.

I ended up knowing one of the many bartenders up there....so we are defiantly doing this again

Oh, one last thing....BobRob and his wife are the shot Queen and King of LSCN~man, do they know how to do it~I never saw Bob w/o one the whole night

One last thing, I APOLOGIZE for being late
Keep in mind I am a woman after all

Thank you to all that came, I hope you had a great time~Next stop Augie's (for doggies)

Happy Saturday~

oh, one last thing......Got a phone call from Hammer at ??? saying, "Leeeeeeeeeeettttttt's Paaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrtttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy"!

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Stopped in to have a few drinks and meet some of the peeps I haven't met before. It was a pleasure to meet...

8myl
Dancing Girl - good luck in your new career

Beach Bum
All Jacked Up
Damn Yankee
Donna Bella - sorry I missed Capt'n Dan
Anyone else I forgot to mention - my apologies

Good to see those who I've already become friends with. You guys are the best thing to happen to me in a long time.

Thanks ThreeCrabs for setting the whole thing up.

·
12,052 Posts
It was a great place and great company. Nice to see everyone and meet some new peeps. I left my camera on a table and some people took a few pics.

Here's part of the gang.

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 8 2003, 07:55 AM)thanks three crabs for organizing it . for us west siders.

was nice seeing everyone ,,,,, hammer how did you make out on your mission you were on ? i didnt see you or the two you were with at the bar when we left hope you were able to help them both out later that night.

They said they'd join us at the Hamlin Pub on Tuesday Bob. BRBD and I were the last to leave. What a night.

Here's the shot KING bobrob and his wife Colleen.

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 8 2003, 09:52 AM)They have the best cocktails....I started and ended my night with the frozen margarita w/the shot on the side of the glass.
That's for sure...........

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 8 2003, 09:52 AM)oh, one last thing......Got a phone call from Hammer at ??? saying, "Leeeeeeeeeeettttttt's Paaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrtttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy"!
Seems there were quite a few peeps called around 1am.
when I checked my phone this morning.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Nov 8 2003, 09:19 AM)WHen were you up there? I didn't see you....?

you didnt stay long enough m.j i looked for you too, i got there around 7 or so and stayed till 11 30 . asked where you were they said youd left for rochester brewery ... sorry i missed
you next time

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 8 2003, 10:36 AM)QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 8 2003, 07:55 AM) thanks three crabs for organizing it . for us west siders.

They said they'd join us at the Hamlin Pub on Tuesday Bob. BRBD and I were the last to leave. What a night.

Here's the shot KING bobrob and his wife Colleen.
hey thats how things looked when i got home to me how did you do that >>>>

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
In and out too early to catch everyone. Good to have a quick drink with the folks I saw.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great time for sure! I posted a reply on the original posting.

It was nice to finally meet some new peeps & I hope we can make this an every Friday thing. I be there as often as I can.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS DRINKS! The miami vice was the best. I wish I would've stayed longer, it looks like it lasted all night long

See most of you at my bonfire on Saturday the 15th for our "party with the newbies"

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
thanks threecrabs for arranging for a great evening! first time i've been out with the LSCN gang in a long time! so many new faces! so glad to have met you as well as party with the old timers!

dancinggirl thought it necessary to unbutton my shirt...just one more button...and then the next thing i knew she's got people stuffing money into my cleavage! i want to thank all who contributed....for those of you who felt complled to place a dollar or $5 into my cleavage with your mouth, your money was used wisely...one drink for me and the rest as a tip to the entertainment. i didn't want to go home with more $$$ than i left with, that just wouldn't have been right.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
would be a good way in the future to raise money julie for worth causes....
just think of all the people youd be helping out ... dancing girl did the right thing..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts