Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Selfridge bait shop has had wigglers for the past couple of weeks. I was there on tuesday and they still had them so I assume that they still do.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
While you're there, get a 2003 ice fishing bumper sticker. This year's message ("Happiness is getting a 12 incher") isn't quite as slick as last year's ("In Search of Perch"), but they're something unique to Selfridge Bait & Tackle, I think. If they're not at the checkout counter, just ask for one.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
What else do they have? Being new to this ice fishing thing, I am still finding all the places. Being I am at 15/Ryan and go out from the Selfridge launch, it sure would be nice to find a place closer than 10/Jefferson for wigglers, minnows, wax worms, spikes and mousies. Plan on going out saturday morning until the wind kicks in.

Jim

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think a guy should drive around a truck that says happiness is getting a 12 incher!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I think happiness would be haviing a 12 incher, but i am not one to judge that fact....

I know I cant live up to those measurements, but i can come close to any woman willing to check......lol

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I found out that a little over 7 inches with an ample girth was a very good eating size. Perch that is. You Guys.
Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
That was according to several of the women of my life past and present. In May I will have put in 74 years of fishing and 48 years of marriage. Brians shop is the place to go for bait summer or winter.
Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Always kiss them goodbye and always say I love. No matter how mad you are at them. It works. And make sure you preform on cue. Going to the seminar at noon today. See Ya. Bob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts