Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out the last five days. Sure was hot most of the time. The most hit bait has been the Bucktail's. Second was Super Shads. Red Eye's accounted for about 4 fish. Had a nice fish hit a Reef Hog this morning and then it threw the bait. The Golden Shiner Super Shad had at least 10 hits during the week. Had a fish knock the front end off my Silver Shiner Super Shad 2 days ago. The Orange Perch Bucktails where hit a bout 30 times during the week. Silver plated cupped Colorado's with Purple and white stripes nailed 3 fish. Copper Cupped Coloradc nailed a 3 footer for me with yellow and black stripes. Lost a big fish on a Silver Red Eye this morning. Saw Tennesee Sue three times this last two weeks. Good Fishing All. Bob

·
Registered
7 Posts
Maybe Sue needs to see a Perch Smitty bait I have one for sale if you need it

Sorry I have not got back to you sooner but I started a new job so I also won't be able to fish Park Falls.
I was going through some pictures and saw the group of Brunner Runners in front of Dan's. That was the best time I think I ever had. Tell Bud,Lee,and the boys I said hi.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Red/Wht Blue Fox Vibrax tandem, Bucher Shallow Raider in Shad. And the venerable Cisco Kid Topper, black at night, Perch in the daytime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.