Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to Selfridge thursday,walked about half way to the barracks. saw guys with snow machines setting up down there.Anyone pull any decent fish from that general area? Bob

·
3,236 Posts
QUOTE(tailgunner @ Feb 26 2010, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went out to Selfridge thursday,walked about half way to the barracks. saw guys with snow machines setting up down there.Anyone pull any decent fish from that general area? Bob

I fished that way yesterday afternoon and saw that little group of shanties over there. No idea if they did any good though, I was curious myself. I am sure if they did do well they will likely stay tight lipped about it. I was planning on getting in shallow over that way but on the second set up going that direction I popped a couple of quick nines and never left that spot. Mistake, only ended up getting three more eights out of those holes and a bunch of dinks. But when you are heading out after work your time is limited so you can only do what you can do.

·
3,236 Posts
QUOTE(BucketMan @ Feb 26 2010, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i know the barracks is by sefridge, but where is it exactly?
im always heard about it never been there.

Head out of the selfridge launch and then straight south. Can't miss it, looks like a large white apartment complex along the shore.

·
Registered
81 Posts
QUOTE(Tony @ Feb 26 2010, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(BucketMan @ Feb 26 2010, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i know the barracks is by sefridge, but where is it exactly?
im always heard about it never been there.

Head out of the selfridge launch and then straight south. Can't miss it, looks like a large white apartment complex along the shore.

if i were to go there, how far should i go out?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.