Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where you can pick up the barrels used under floating docks? We're looking at building a little fishing/jon boat dock on my buddy's pond. Does not need to be pretty, just float
We can build the decking ourselves but I have no idea where to get the barrels or floats locally.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
I might have some (2 or 3) empty 55 gallon drums at work.

Unfortunately I am off till July 9th. If you want them then let me know.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'll PM you after we scope it out next week. Enjoy the time off!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Mr C's car wash on Hayes just north of 18 mile rd sells them. They are white in color but I am not sure how much.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Get ahold of me. My Dad brought a bunch of them home over one summer to do the same thing, and never got around to it. I've been wanting to get rid of them for a while now, and didn't know what to do with them. They are the white ones that are, I would guess, 25-30 gallons.

I just called my Mom, and she is gonna check tomorrow to see how many are there. I say there is over 6 of them.

You can have them for free, just come get them. They are up in Clarkston, between Mt. Holly and Pine Knob.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Grapes, that sounds awesome - I'll holler at my buddy about it. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Just PM me if you guys are interested, and we can do it this weekend if your interested. Sat/Sun, or one night after work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.