Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that in about 30% of the post on this site turn negative. I joined to weeks ago and have got alot of helpful info from most of the guy's on here and even have took some of them fishing. But some of you guy's need to back off and let people enjoy the site. Maybe then there will be more interactive members on here. Peoples afraid to post stuff because they wonder who will find something minor to complain about. Weekends during the day is when i take my son out. I am sure that if some one didnt have a boat and wanted to bring one or two kids with them and scheduled in advance that i would be more than happy to take them. I enjoy helping them catch bluegills/bass/perch just as much as i do catching walleye myself

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Here we go again. This has been hashed man. You're never going to stop it. It's like saying, "can't we all just follow the speed limit?" No, we can't. Some people have it in their nature to speed. Asking people to stop bashing isn't going to flip a switch in their head and suddenly they see the light and stop.

And fwiw, it's been pretty danged good around here the past week or so. Only one little flare up I can think of.

And if you're going to post a thread like this, post it in the Fishin Hole. That's what it's for.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Where has it been bad or bashing going on? I havent really seen anything worth talking about. I thought we had all gotten alot better.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Ditto. I agree I think we have been doing good at getting along.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I'll drink to that. A Root Beer that is. Had my last Beer 53 years ago. Golly I'm thirsty.

·
Registered
958 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 19 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just about the time I'm on my best behavior, men, just can't make 'em happy

As far as the bashing thing I haven't really seen anything that i would call ugly, but I'm from a punk rock background so it takes quite a bit to make me take notice.

Unfortunately people are people and not everyone is going to get along. As long as they keep their beef between each other I don't care much nor do I mind the occasional jab. Quite often that jab is another point of view that you may not have considered before. People have points of view and opinions for a reason and being able to express them is something I wholeheartedly agree with even if I don't like it.

If you dont take things personal going back and forth on a forum like this can be quite a bit of fun.

Quite simply different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
fishing season open now people can get out i think that time between iceout and open water when it gets out of hand, just like the vhf while fishing you know when people arent catching cause the radio gets out of control.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts