Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out of Crocker at 6AM with my bro and hit the mile roads to try for some bass. Fished in 12 to 14 ft. First fish was a 16 in Walleye on a spinner bait. Nice surprise for me. I ended up with four largemouth on the small size and two nice smallies 18.5 and 19 inches. All caught on spinners baits and tubes.
Switched to Muskie casting for the last hour but no luck. Off the water at noon. Good day for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
QUOTE(Jim G @ Jul 21 2009, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went out of Crocker at 6AM with my bro and hit the mile roads to try for some bass. Fished in 12 to 14 ft. First fish was a 16 in Walleye on a spinner bait. Nice surprise for me. I ended up with four largemouth on the small size and two nice smallies 18.5 and 19 inches. All caught on spinners baits and tubes.
Switched to Muskie casting for the last hour but no luck. Off the water at noon. Good day for me.

Not bad. Did better than me. I was out same day from 7-11 only boated 1 smallie. SLOW day for me.... good job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.