Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing at Brandenburg sunday after noon about 2 pm caught 18 1/2 lmouth bass have picture but over the K bit size for site. Anyway I hear alot about off brandenburg at the bouy. I did not see any bouy off brandenburg any one have coordinates to the bouy suppose to be perch there

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
View attachment Bass12.pdf View attachment Bass12.pdf QUOTE(campfishitus @ Aug 24 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went fishing at Brandenburg sunday after noon about 2 pm caught 18 1/2 lmouth bass have picture but over the K bit size for site. Anyway I hear alot about off brandenburg at the bouy. I did not see any bouy off brandenburg any one have coordinates to the bouy suppose to be perch there

Finally figured out how to make the picture smaller here is a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
That's a smallmouth BTW and a nice one! The buoy is likely the white larker out in front of Lottievue and it is a mile (give or take) off of Brandenburg in about 11 fow. Not aware of any other buoy in the Banderburg area, but someone else may know more.

·
Registered
205 Posts
QUOTE(little guy @ Aug 24 2009, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's a smallmouth BTW and a nice one! The buoy is likely the white larker out in front of Lottievue and it is a mile (give or take) off of Brandenburg in about 11 fow. Not aware of any other buoy in the Banderburg area, but someone else may know more.

Yes its the C-Marker and is a ways out form brandenburg its about 12-13 fow and there are a ton of perch out there once fall hits

1 - 5 of 5 Posts