Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few posts from people not sure what circuits to fish BFL, opens, etc. And a few members have recommended joining a local bass club. I am extending an open invitation to those people to check out the Sterling Heights Bass Anglers. Right now we would be actively seeking people with their own boats and if we add a few boaters then we could look to add on a few non-boaters. The club is fairly small, I believe we have 15 members currently. Our meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of each month at the Gander Mountain at Hall Rd and Schoenner at 7PM. The tournament director recently released next years schedule, it includes St. Clair twice with one launching up the River, Lake Erie, Lake Charlevoix, and two inland lakes. The tournaments are draw format and low stakes $25 entry. If anyone has any questions feel free to respond to this thread or PM me.

Also, as mentioned in prior posts, from this level you compete to fish in the State Fish-off and from there qualify for the State Team and from there a chance to qualify for the Bassmaster Classic.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hey I was just wondering.
What if you were called the East Side Bass Anglers or South East Michigan Bass Anglers or Something more general than Sterling Heights.

You might get more interest from anglers in the general area.
If that's what you are looking to do.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Right us Utica Shelby Twp people have a fued with S H

·
Registered
882 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jan 25 2004, 09:25 AM)There already is a club called SEMBA (South East Michigan Bass Anglers).
Well alrighty then.
How about the

Sterling Heights, Utica, Shelby Twp., and Surrounding Areas Bass Anglers.

SHUSTSABA

Sounds like a polka doesn't it?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anybody interested in coming out the meeting is tonite. For information see below posts. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts