Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boys sure are getting organized, I went to show support.

It sure was great meeting Dan K, ABA, Alex, MadWags, East Coast, Jose, ect. and MadMan himself. What a great bunch of Guys and it was cool putting a face with a name. Good luck to all of you the rest of this fishing season and your battle with the DNR to be able to just fish tournaments. Why there giving you a hard time will always be beyond me. Gosh all you want to do is fish.

h2o<---says you should win the battle, your organized.

·
Formerly &quot;FRL&quot;
930 Posts
Thanks H20 ...... Nice to meet you. I wish I would have had a little more time to site down a chat with some of the guys a little more.

·
Registered
927 Posts
it was good to meet you as well greg. i was trying to keep a low profile last night. i had to come from work and i was dirty and stinky. i work in a steel factory and you can imagine how hot it gets especially in the summer. cutting steel as thich as 24" with a flame will heat things up in a hurry.

anyway, to those i didnt say hi to, i apologize but it was in your best interest. the flies wouldnt even have anything to do with me yesterday

madman himself

·
Registered
882 Posts
MadMan;
I was sitting right next to you and you smelled fine to me.
I should of said hi but I was trying to digest the full slab of ribs I ate at the Rain Forest Cafe before the meeting.

·
Formerly &quot;FRL&quot;
930 Posts
Ranger I am working on scheduling the next meeting on the 12th ........ it is still in the works and as soon as we have it approved and set we will post them up. This next meeting should be a good one since we should see some major improvements in what were working on.

Things are moving forwards nicely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts