1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Bass Pro/Tom has done the Impossible.

He has turned a ANGRY CBJ

Into a very HAPPY CBJ

Yeah I know, Im surprised to.

Ive been told I could get a dual console and windshield installed for over 2 years, and for 2 years it has not been done. Despite the fact I harped on Tom on the board last Thursday, well it is very big of him to see through all that and still manage to do in one week what has taken over two years. In less then a weeks time He found the neccasary parts, overnighted them and got the job done. I very much appreciate him getting involved. I also appreciate the additional things he did to help inhance the customer/Tracker relationship.

Thanks Tom.
I am lucky you got involved and will speak highly of your good character, honesty and your ability to go the extra mile for the customer.

CBJ

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
CBJ I very happy to hear it turned out good for you. You never gave up and they took good care of you. Your a good man to post what you did. Good job. I'll get my minnows from you at lakeside. Looking forward to shaking your hand. Way to go dude......h2o

·
Registered
98 Posts
CBJ,
Thanks for the nice comments. The truth is I wish it hadn't taken my involvement to get this done!! Like I said you have any further issues just call! Can't wait to see the pictures of those huge fish you claim to catch!! LOL!

·
Registered
27 Posts
CBJ,
I haven't posted yet because I don't know how my ordeal will end. I have also had product quality issues. Tracker Marine has stepped up and replaced My 1999 911 CDC Legends boat with a new 2003 911 CDC. (This is Quality Customer Service) I'm still in the proccess of receiving the replacement boat. I'm trying to work out the bugs of transfering all the old equipment to the new boat through Tracker Marine. The verdict is still out on this portion of the transfer. but so far so good. Spring sure flies by when your without a boat.
( I feel your pain)
I have to say Tracker Marine has treated my very fair so far.
WE have all heard the angry stories of customer neglect, here and on other web pages. Hopefully Tracker Marine is taking the right steps to cure this legacy. And in the future will become known for Quality Customer Care.
We Tracker Owners can only hope.
I will let you know when all is said and done how it turns out.
I hope yours goes well, it sounds like they are going to take care of you finally.
Good luck and good fishing.
john

1 - 5 of 5 Posts