1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just at metro
Saw all these indiana vehicals
Startos triton and ranger trailers
Are they here because the walleye fishing is so good????

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Maybe they are. Why don't you ask them? They can legally fish for other species all they want to. Maybe they aren't even fishing.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just because you see a bass boats your assuming that they are bass fishing? I own a Triton TR-22 bass boat and I fish for walleye & musky until the bass season opens. Does that mean that if you see me coming in from the lake that I must have been bass fishing? Some times I launch at Selfridge (spl?) or Metro and take the run the Detroit River. Just my 2 cents!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm an Indiana guy and get up there every chance I can. I lived in Rochester for 18 months and fell in love with the lake. Moving back to Indiana was a shock to they system. Not a single place in Indiana comes close. I'll go up for the walleye, muskie and even the perch. There are people fishing for Bass before the season, no doubt about it. But they aren't just Indiana guys. You'd hope that everyone would abide by the laws and treat the stewardship of the resource with the importance it deserves. While there may be jerks from everywhere, there are a lot more good people from everywhere.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts