Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the pleasure of fishing with Superman today. We launched out of Selfridge and headed down to the mile roads for some Smallmouth. The lake was very rough today with a good east wind. Sorry if I got You a little wet, Marc.
The fishing was a little tough today. The wind made it hard to stay on the fish. We each managed to get a few nice Smallmouth and a couple of Rockbass. We had our best luck in 15 feet of water on medium diving crankbaits.
Your always welcome on my boat Marc. Just check the wind forcast next time lol.

Cloud Sky Smile People in nature Azure

Cloud Water Sky Vertebrate Blue

Attachments

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Great job Tek! Sorry I have been missing out lately, but I have been busy - in a good way. Keep it up. I have not been on my boat in 2 weeks!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
QUOTE(BASSTEK @ Sep 25 2009, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I had the pleasure of fishing with Superman today. We launched out of Selfridge and headed down to the mile roads for some Smallmouth. The lake was very rough today with a good east wind. Sorry if I got You a little wet, Marc.The fishing was a little tough today. The wind made it hard to stay on the fish. We each managed to get a few nice Smallmouth and a couple of Rockbass. We had our best luck in 15 feet of water on medium diving crankbaits.
Your always welcome on my boat Marc. Just check the wind forcast next time lol.

View attachment 67063
View attachment 67064

a LITTLE!? no problem, I had a blast as usual! Great job catching some big ones again... and we can stay home any time you think the wind is bad - that was a tough ride! Thanks again Mike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.