Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder that the Bassmaster Classic is on this weekend, the weigh-in schedule is as follows:

Fri 7/30: 7-8pm ESPN2
Sat 7/31: 5:30-7pm ESPN
Sun 8/1: 5:30-7pm ESPN

Who do you think will win it? I am picking Greg Hackney. I see its in Charlotte,NC but it doesn't list what lake they are fishing, anybody know?

·
Registered
467 Posts
I would love to see one of the local guys win it...I think Quinn winning it would be cool...instead of breakdancing on stage after the win, I can see him getting another piercing or maybe a tattoo.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Look for me, I will be there.

I dont think the sport needs a Jason Quinn to win especially after Ike last year....but he has to be the favorite. He guided on that lake for years.

Kevin is always a threat. As is Mark Davis. Personally I would like to see Tim Horton, Zell Rowland or Chuck Economou win it.

Mini

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am with Whitie on this one. I am going with our hometown boy Art as well. I am not sure if this lake best suits his style of fishing, but my bet is with him!

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
QUOTE(Whitie @ Jul 27 2004, 01:04 PM)Come on guys where is your faith in our home town man Art Ferguson!
No doubt. He has been rolling for the last year. Good luck to him.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Do not forget about DAVID WALKER he use to live here also and was in the Oakland Bassmasters Club back when. I`m happy that the "BEER" patch and his sponsors have worked things out.
It would be nice to see him win the bloody thing,instead of being second again,and again,and again..........No polotics,no B.S. to keep someone from fishing !!!!!!!!!
Roll up your sleves David and kick some BASS.........It`s your turn....!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts