Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dan this will be my second year. Breaks up the winter and last year there was a boat show within walking distance.
Mike
ErieAngler

·
Registered
294 Posts
I plan to be there, too. I've been fortunate enough to work at the Bassmaster University, at Lansing Community College, for the past 12 years. The Lansing Sportfishing, Boat, and Travel Show will be the same weekend, again this year. It runs from March 11th through the 14th.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Vinnie,
Make sure you come down to the Lansing show and tell me the jokes the 'college' guys use so I don't use the same ones in any seminars at the Lansing show (unless they're really funny...)

·
Registered
397 Posts
I went last year but I didn't know about any boat show near by.

I think I'm going again this year too. I haven't registered yet though. Maybe I should think about doing that

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it's about a block away attached to one of the Hotels I will find the name when I get home and post it.
Mike
Erie Angler

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
It's the Showspan Lansing Center Fishing Show at the Lansing Center on Michigan Ave and Cedar St. next the Grand River.

It runs from March 11 through March 14. I'll be doing advanced smallmouth bass seminars on Lake St. Clair with Wayne Carpenter from Lake St. Clair Combat Fishing Newsletter. Not sure about the exact times yet. They are on the Showspan website, but I haven't finalized which ones I'll be doing with Wayne. I'll be there all four days.

First we have to get the Ford Field fishing show done (also Showspan). I'll be doing a seminar at 3pm on Friday March 5 with Wayne, and either 11 or 2 on Saturday at Ford Field. We're going to have a multimedia presentation including underwater video with maps and GPS numbers to hot spots. Wayne always has a spot on the spot in his weekly fishing season newsletter. We'll be doing a similar format in the seminars. You can go right to the spots later in the season and catch bass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts